- Arena Derby Racing - Derby Arena - UF1 -
Qualifying - open track group (10 min)
Race - 100 laps (~9 min)
Layout (AU1) - https://dl.dropboxusercontent. ... Day/AU1_Derby%20Arena.lyt

- Short Track Derby Racing - Conesville Speedway - XRG
Qualifying - open track group (15 min)
Race - 40 laps (~14 min)
Layout (AU1) - https://dl.dropboxusercontent. ... _Conesville%20Raceway.lyt

Derby Drag Racing begins at 14:00 GMT. All others events will directly follow the completion of the one before it.

Rules
1. No backwards driving - EVER
2. Obey Admins - ALWAYS
3. No cursing in chat - EVER
4. Don't chat when chat is closed - EVER
5. Don't cheat - This includes using Conesville Speedway's pit lane area in the final round most notably.
6. Don't change driver name after start of first event - EVER
7. Continue forward momentum - Don't stop or significantly slow down to lose a lap on and target a competitor. Catch back up to them and pay them back instead.
8. Have fun - Skip rounds if you don't like them, but don't complain

Points System (Used in all 3 events)
1st - 20 points
2nd - 15 points
3rd - 12 points
4th - 10 points
5th - 8 points
6th - 7 points
7th - 6 points
8th - 5 points
9th - 4 points
10th - 3 points
11th - 2 points
12th - 1 point
others - 0 points

If you'd like a PM reminder for this event, post stating so and I'll send it out on the day before and 2 hours prior to the event start
#2 - Litro
When?
Quote from Litro :When?

Thanks, wrote this for the calendar and wasn't thinking about it here.

Saturday, 17 May 2014 starting at 14:00 GMT
You can definitely count me in.
Added Server [WR] Derby Day

If you'd like a PM reminder for this event, post stating so and I'll send it out on the day before and 2 hours prior to the event start
+1 *Sign me up for Pm reminder!*
I will be on the server today until further notice. The Derby Arena round will be loaded, but I can switch it you'd like to practice other events.
Reminder, the event is tomorrow at 14:00 GMT

No registration is required, and the server will not be passworded until after the start of the first round or when a lot of people not interested in the event start joining. I'll post the password here when it's applied, so continue checking here if you cannot join for an "incorrect password". Give me 2 -3 min. before PM'ing me
Sounds good. Can't wait for it.
how long will it go on for? as i can only join at 4pm gmt+1
Currently seems like I will not have anything better to do then LFS-ing,so I will join to put some of you in walls!
Quote from k_badam :how long will it go on for? as i can only join at 4pm gmt+1

At most I'd look for it to last 90 min. Event starts in a little more than 20 minutes
Shit... I totally forgot :X sorry
I see my awesome time skills prevailed again... I even used a converter.
lol i was gonna enter gti trophy but i converted the time wrong
Official Points Standings after all 3 rounds:

[WR] C.Corns (Cornys): 55 (1st, 2nd, 1st)
Sigitas (DriverLT): 44 (3rd, 1st, 3rd)
RG^Rony (Eclipsed): 42 (2nd, 3rd, 2nd)

I think we enjoyed ourselves, but it was a little lonely. Due to a lack of interest I will likely not attempt a similar event again.
Quote from Cornys :I think we enjoyed ourselves, but it was a little lonely. Due to a lack of interest I will likely not attempt a similar event again.

Yes it was little lonely, was 4 players but 1 player in drag got penalty for early start and leave server and later in server was 3 players to end.
there would of been two more if me and kninja showed up
Quote from DriverLT :Yes it was little lonely, was 4 players but 1 player in drag got penalty for early start and leave server and later in server was 3 players to end.

He wasn't there for the event anyways. He'd been joining to do drag races and leaving as soon as the track changed all week.

Even 5 is a rather small number, although more acceptable. I have a busy schedule, and free time for me is at a premium
As i said earlier... I forgot totally.. i had some work to do and then i was concentrated on Gti Trophy and shit.. :X really sorry about that

Derby Day
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG