The online racing simulator
Round 1 [BL1R] - Information and Discussion
Track: Blackwood GP Track rev. (BL1R)
Server Name: '& GenR GTi Trophy' and '& GenR GTi Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 16.05.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 17.05.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 18.05.2014 at 17:45 UTC
Race Start: Sunday, 18.05.2014 at 18:10 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 64 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended. Grids will be split up equally between Grid 1 and 2 if at least 36 cars pre-qualify.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
Grid 2, here I come
+1 (Well if I even pre-qualify!) :P
Pre-qualifying results are out! Server details for race and qualifying will follow tomorrow around noon.
Hey im new to league racing, can i still enter this race?
This race not,but you can surely start with 2nd round!
#9 - Nilex
Cool, tnx for the link Dave, i'll watch for a bit
Please put names above cars

EDIT: Too much buffering in 720p, np in 480p. Its not my connection. In case you are interested in feedback.
Eehhmm.. I don't know about 720p/480p bit, I guess if the upstream is not correct the problems are in every mode...

Can't put names above cars I think because TV Director uses some mode which removes all text.. But eehh... Well.. Pff.. This is not my thing..

Pretty difficult shizzle, commentary, controlling camera's, tracking names and God knows what... Respect for the people who normally do that
What a race. So much fun For me a great result. Thanks for everyone on the server and see you next round on track again.

@ M.Taskinen: Hope I wasn't too agressive to you when defending my position. Never intended to run you off track, so I was surprised about the scene on the straight, that you released the throttle.

Quote from cargame.nl :Pretty difficult shizzle, commentary, controlling camera's, tracking names and God knows what... Respect for the people who normally do that

Thanks
Quote from Eclipsed :3 meters,man,3 meters!!!

Just measured it, it were 20.02 meters, when I crossed the line.
Quote from cargame.nl :Eehhmm.. I don't know about 720p/480p bit, I guess if the upstream is not correct the problems are in every mode...

Can't put names above cars I think because TV Director uses some mode which removes all text.. But eehh... Well.. Pff.. This is not my thing..

Pretty difficult shizzle, commentary, controlling camera's, tracking names and God knows what... Respect for the people who normally do that

watched live stream it was ok, little bit more commentary and talking, i had not buffering no lags
Quote from TFalke55 :Just measured it, it were 20.02 meters, when I crossed the line.

That wasn't what I meant - exiting the turn to back straight I was 15 meters away from you,which is 3 meters too much to catch guaranteed draft for overtake.
Wouldn't have you let through easily. A gueranteed draft is but a gueranteed overtake.
Results and protests should be done with by tomorrow evening or Wednesday at latest.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG