The online racing simulator
GTi Trophy 2014: Questions and Discussion
*cough* your demo
Quote from k_badam :for me its demo :/

I think you misunderstood - the username he used to send the forum message IS indeed demo, but the username under which he will drive (i.e. the one he has registered) is S2
(As I understand it, it's a shared S2 account used by demo racers for that team.)
will my name be a problem?
Wat
Questions and discussions go here!
any skin kit its available?
Quote from d_cury :any skin kit its available?

No, only the requirements for numbers to be placed on the skin, like it says in the rules.
my skin has to be uploaded to lfsworld too?
Just to inform you that I'll be out for round 1 as I broke my left foot
Also is there going to be any live stream of the race?
So will the results of the pre-qualifying times be posted or will a PM be sent out to everyone who passed? I.e. giving them info on the qualifying session tomorrow.

Thanks!
There are pre-qualifying results.
Preq results will be posted shortly. If you finished in the top 64, you will receive an email later stating which grid you will start on as well as the password for that server.
still no password for Q session :/
Quote from TrIpLe M :still no password for Q session :/

You didn't compete in pre-qualifying, both grids are full, so you can't race. You got the pre-qualifying information on Thursday.
o.O how i didn't complete i did few laps..
Quote from TrIpLe M :o.O how i didn't complete i did few laps..

I saw you do some laps indeed, but did you do laps after 18:00 UTC on Friday? That's when the official pre-qualifying started.
-
(TrIpLe M) DELETED by TrIpLe M : repost
my bad, according to my replays i was on server around 16h, and yesterday had to go defend my city against river. damn waited so long for this. sorry for your truble
Dont have mail after prequalifiing

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG