The online racing simulator

Poll : Which would you race in?

GT3TCC (3-4hr enduro open sets)
Fox Jr (Fixed setups)
I will race in either
What would you like to see?
LFS is slowly starting to gain more and more popularity again with these small patches and we want to make the leagues and competitive racing active again.
So this is YOUR chance to tell us what you'd like to see?
FOX Junior?
GT3 Cup?

Cheers,
Revolutionary Racing.
GT3 Cup
Both.
death rally
Quote from fwj515 :LFS is slowly starting to gain more and more popularity again with these small patches and we want to make the leagues and competitive racing active again.

It is?

Did someone say Death Rally?
Quote from IsaacPrice :It is?

Did someone say Death Rally?

It's slowly increased from 800 people to 1000+ active daily
If there's professional and qualitative organizing I'm in for everything.
Quote from FireMike15 :If there's professional and qualitative organizing I'm in for everything.

Yea we aim to do it properly, I would love to do GT3 again but I don't see enough activity to warrant that. I think with the past season success of FOX Jr (with fixed sets) we can get a lot of success again.
I'm in for anything new sort of as it is solid planned and run.
Hard to say to organize new stuff, but I would suggest short calendars and combos which are special but not too overdone.

Pity I enjoyed too less of MiniFBM and Super GT.

Man, I loved Super GT.
Something that's fun and wouldn't require super duper mega skills.
Quote from MousemanLV :Something that's fun and wouldn't require super duper mega skills.

I think this is where fox jr hits, car is fairly easy to drive plus with the fixed (limited option) sets there was very little prepwork needed by drivers.
Quote from Mustangman759 :I think this is where fox jr hits, car is fairly easy to drive plus with the fixed (limited option) sets there was very little prepwork needed by drivers.

I second this. The FOX is probably my favorite car, add a level playing field to that and I'm a happy camper.
JR Fox
Folkrace.
GT3 cup, but with short races. Something that can be done with 2 drivers(2,3,4 hours).
Quote from krkriv :GT3 cup, but with short races. Something that can be done with 2 drivers(2,3,4 hours).

Quote from krkriv :GT3 cup, but with short races. Something that can be done with 2 drivers(2,3,4 hours).

I don't think it is feasible, not in summer at least. We only had 12 signups when we postponed the series. We had one round at 6 hours and the rest were 3 and 4 hour rounds. If the deterrent was a 6 hour race people would have said something about it and it would have been amended. I will be popping up a poll soon, please vote honestly for what you want to see and WILL RACE IN, only vote if you will RACE.

Also,plans are to stream Fox Jr this year if it goes through. I am not sure about streaming of GT3
Fox Jr or GT3TCC this summer?
Please vote only if you plan on racing in the series you vote for, and if you vote please do discuss in the thread or I will ignore votes.
Please keep discussion in the other thread.
We plan to stream both, and offer a track for GT3 if it does run.
you guys are not gonna make this easy are you

What would you like to see?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG