The online racing simulator
Round 4 (FE3) - Information and Discussion
Track: Fern Bay Gold (FE3)
Server Name: '& GenR GT Masters' and '& GenR GT Masters 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 21.03.2014 at 19:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 22.03.2014 at 19:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 23.03.2013 at 18:30 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 23.03.2013 at 19:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 62 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
#2 - Dr3dD
need the password for #086, thanks
Server 2 down?
On server 2 was a problem with something ;D Lfs-remote didn't work and everybody can join without air-restriction
hey sorry if i got in the way.. had monitor connection issues, hope for luck change in next race.
All clients lost connection from Server 2 and almost the same happened post-race on Server 1, but noone lost connection, just about. We're not sure what the cause is, but the servers themselves seem to be fine, so most likely not them.

And of course people can join without air-restriction when Airio is turned off for the races. That's why all cars are checked post-race.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :All clients lost connection from Server 2 and almost the same happened post-race on Server 1, but noone lost connection, just about. We're not sure what the cause is, but the servers themselves seem to be fine, so most likely not them.

And of course people can join without air-restriction when Airio is turned off for the races. That's why all cars are checked post-race.

Around the time I heard of the Server 2 issue, the LFS site(s) were very very sluggish / non-responsive. Not sure why that would affect, but it surely is circumstantial.
Check the players graph on lfsworld - there was some serious master server problems or something.
Quote from chanoman315 :
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race and Grid): Race Grid 1
Protestor's LFS Lap: 5
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 6:54 MPR
Your Car number: 121
Protested Car number(s): 078
Brief description of incident: After the previous crashs my tyres were too hot so I had little problems controlling the car in before the T2 Chicane and slowed down, car 078 rams me from behind not even letting go from the throttle.

Yeah, I really rammed you and I apologise for this, but I think you had to be away from the racing line in this situation.
There's only one line in the chicane I was going to move but you you went with full throttle so I did not have time, a little bit of loose pedal does not hurt so much, apology accepted
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG