The online racing simulator
Oh,good lord,they're already there...
-
(fwj515) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
-
(fwj515) DELETED by fwj515
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,good lord,they're already there...

And now, we need someone like you to ruin the game completely.
I'd say it's about 2564 millions more highres than the RB4 cockpit.
Quote from nathan246 :And now, we need someone like you to ruin the game completely.

Oh,it's me,who's ruining LFS now,right? And I always thought it's the spoiled kids screaming for new toys and feeling that they don't get something hardly promised,so they are advertising everywhere that "LFS iz ded"...
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Scawen : reply to spam
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,it's me,who's ruining LFS now,right? And I always thought it's the spoiled kids screaming for new toys and feeling that they don't get something hardly promised,so they are advertising everywhere that "LFS iz ded"...

Can you stop screaming? You are ruining LFS.
Oh and I like the skin, now I just have to fix the nose.
Why does that image look like LFS?
Guys with t500rs ,,, my pedals are /shit or im not talented for sim racing,,, geting locked tyres on every turn with bmw gt2 is there anything i could do about that and did somone had same problems ?
Adjust the brakes' linearity using the launcher option, and be gentle.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why does that image look like LFS?

Hah I thought it was an f1 challenge 99-02 mod or something!
Jesus wtf
Lol rally pack.
Don't utter blasphemy here!
Finally got everything working together properly and all the settings as good as they could be. And I have eventually got this game to feel like I assume it's supposed to. And, I gotta say. Epic.

Those Pagani's. What monsters. That Zonda R around Silverstone is just amazing.

I can manage the oversteer, I'm getting consistent laps in. I can't wait for a proper Tyre wear app and the MP racing.

After seeing improvements in the input lag after doing that pre startup AA reduction, or whatever it is, I'm getting between 65-75 fps and by opening up the Steering degree's in the settings it really makes the cars come alive.

I still think the 'snap' catch as the car returns to it's longitudinal axis after catching oversteer seems too harsh, trying to catch a tank slapper feels more difficult than it should. If your off the power with centred steering I feel the cars should have more grip as they centre on theirr axis. But maybe thats just my settings still not quite there yet.

And I really want to be able to 'look' into corners. It's quite difficult to see with some of those A pillars them supercars have.

But yea. What a nice little game. Can't wait to see how it pans out.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Won't rsr dq the lap for offtrack?

If you read the thread, RSR will. Steam Leaderboard app will not.

But I guess that would mean reading text, and not looking at a giant picture.
Well seeing as how the link on my phone would not open i did not bother to read it.
matt has a severe case of murica
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :matt has a severe case of murica

Maybe we need to change all of our posts into large info graphics with charts and diagrams so that Matt can understand them.
Quote from Mustangman759 :Well seeing as how the link on my phone would not open i did not bother to read it.

why bother posting then?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Maybe we need to change all of our posts into large info graphics with charts and diagrams so that Matt can understand them.

and when you click on the graph, he gets linked to a site that explains the difference between your and you're

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG