The online racing simulator
GTM 2014: Rules
Hello racers!

You can find the 2014 Genuine Racing GT Masters here.

It's a document with roughly 13 pages, mostly explaining all procedures and which penalties may be given for incidents and violations of various rules. The series administration reserves the right to edit the document at any time should we feel it is necessary.

If you find any errors of spelling, numbering, or loopholes in the rules, please let me know.
Expect some revisions to the rulebook before the first race, mainly two update it to include rules for two grids.

If you have any suggestions/objections/whatever else you want to say about the rulebook, feel free.
Nice idea. You should consider doing some sort of overlap of points between the two grids, and split them evenly to give both grids equal numbers unless total number of racers is less than 33

Ie p1 in lower split gets same points as p20 in higher split
Quote from Bmxtwins :Nice idea. You should consider doing some sort of overlap of points between the two grids, and split them evenly to give both grids equal numbers unless total number of racers is less than 33

Ie p1 in lower split gets same points as p20 in higher split

The points overlap is already a done deal.

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Additionally, should the attendance require it, there is the possibility of a second grid which will race on the same day at exactly the same time, but for half points.

Sorry if im asking,

you need to drive for a team? Im a free Agent
Quote from TurboBlaster :Sorry if im asking,

you need to drive for a team? Im a free Agent

There are people participating in this event that are independent eg. Laipnieks, malcomax
Version 2 of rulebook is now linked in the first post. All changes are highlighted in yellow.
Quote from Rule Book :3.4) Drivers racing in the second grid will always be awarded half points.

So 1st place in grid 2 get more points than 12th place in grid 1?
Quote from MVelikov :So 1st place in grid 2 get more points than 12th place in grid 1?

Yes, indeed.
Within the week there will be a revised version of the rulebook clarifying some things that have been left unanswered so far.
Rookies need the yellow bumper?
Quote from Texpelt88 :Rookies need the yellow bumper?

I'm not sure what you mean? We never had skin elements for rookies and I don't see much of a point in having any.
I think it is quite pointless to have them, epecially in road racing events like this.
Added link for V3 of the rulebook, only clarifications, no changes.
Hello there!

Is there any limitation at the number of skins a driver can use or it must be the same since first race?
Quote from Luthiano :Hello there!

Is there any limitation at the number of skins a driver can use or it must be the same since first race?

There are no rules on that.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG