The online racing simulator
Questions about CityLiga and cityliga.de
If you have questions about the CL, put them down here and we will answer them.
not really a question but maybe have list of servers for training?
More fun to practice with others than just offline.
I know at least one exists...
In the CL forum maybe, would not want to bring in crashers or something.
Ok, good idea. I started a thread on the CL boards for it.
#4 - pmw
Hey,

is there any one *big* howto-page for people who have no idea how whole cityliga works? Step-by-step how to join league and join races?

I tried to find page like that, but I couldn't find.
#5 - n3ox
Unfortunatly not, but it isnt that complicated . U get a quite good overview by looking into the rules: http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/season/rules

This should be a good start on how everything works. You can always register on the cityliga page and ask in the board there. Or even visit the Teamspeak and ask there

PS: But you gave me the idea for an CL How To or Cityliga 101 Video , maybe i will make one
Quote from pmw :Hey,

is there any one *big* howto-page for people who have no idea how whole cityliga works? Step-by-step how to join league and join races?

I tried to find page like that, but I couldn't find.

Quote from TFalke55 :

The sign-ups for the 16th S2 season of CityLiga have opened.

How can you sign-up?
  1. Go to http://www.cityliga.de and click on "Registrieren" to register on the website. (If you are already registered, you can skip this step)
  2. On the right side of the homepage you see "CL Status".
  3. Click on the button for English language to change the language of the "CL Status"
  4. Click on "HERE" to advance to the application form.
  5. After you filled-in the form and checked it for mistakes or typos, click on "check application"
  6. If everything is right, apply.
  7. After your application is in the database, you should get an eMail with server and season information.
Direct link to the application form (you need to be logged in to the website to see it): http://cityliga.de/home/429.html
link to the rules: http://cityliga.de/en/rules.html

Schedule

I just remembered this step by step guide from CL16. It still is valid for the most parts I think.
site is currently not responding for me. Happens every now and then.
Anyone else has same problem?
#8 - n3ox
Quote from Gutholz :site is currently not responding for me. Happens every now and then.
Anyone else has same problem?

+1
Yeah it's probably because of Germany's third world internet

(by the way, site is up again).
Not sure what has happend... just returned home, for how long is this going right now?
No idea.. Probably just a hick up of an hour. If you/CL have logs running it should tell you more.
#12 - n3ox
The Cityliga-Page seems to be unreachable for the moment. But we are after it to solve the problem.
#13 - n3ox
its back online again, sry for any trouble it may caused Wink
#14 - jkat
So what's up with cl website ?
Any estimate to get it work again ?
#15 - n3ox
works fine for me now Smile
Any idea what was wrong with it?
#17 - n3ox
still problems? Works still fine for me. Right now with have a little issue in the background, but working on it. Shouldnt affect the page.
There's no problem now I was just wondering what was wrong with it earlier.
#19 - n3ox
We temporarily disabled the registration on cityliga.de . If you like to register, contact me Wink
#20 - n3ox
Quote from n3ox :We temporarily disabled the registration on cityliga.de . If you like to register, contact me Wink

registration for the Cityliga page (not for the next season) is enabled again Wink
I have an InSim on the CG servers with an agenda system and I've build a view counter on all individual agenda items. Now I have to say that I didn't spend that much attention to my own systems lately.. But.. The XMas Endurance race on the 12th of December is announced for ages there already and to my positive surprise I just discovered that 239 unique LFS S1/S2 accounts have viewed the information about this endurance race at least once, 111 of them twice or even more times (I am not joking)...

And this page is only saying "more information will follow".

Now my question is, on behalf of all those people.. When can we expect more information? :P
Quote from cargame.nl :Now my question is, on behalf of all those people.. When can we expect more information? :P

this week
No one has asked yet, but just to inform you: The contract for the website cityliga.de ran out and it was decided to not extend it. There would have been the need to update it due to EU GDPR, which was not regarded to be worth it for a folded sim racing league.
It's a shame to be honest. It would have been nice to maintain as an archive. Any chance I could get hold of the files for the sake of archiving?
As of now the mpRes with all replays and stats is still online. Since the website did not have that much space, Luder let us use his/Racemore's webspace and ftp. http://cl.racemore.de/mpres/
That said: Racemore is as active as the CityLiga site was after the league folded. So I'm afraid, it won't be up forever.

Questions about CityLiga and cityliga.de
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG