The online racing simulator
Round 2 (BL1) - Replays and Results
Added official pre-qualifying results to OP.
Added official replays to OP.
Added official results to OP.
Podium Round2!
#6 - vinsu
hey!!!!....i miss the grid 2 pódium!!!!!
No you don't, it is one champ with 62 grid positions, so there is only one official podium!!

The point system is generous enough with grid two...the spot lights with stream and podium is for grid one!...want some? then get your a.. there asap!
#8 - vinsu
Quote from Framaris :No you don't, it is one champ with 62 grid positions, so there is only one official podium!!

The point system is generous enough with grid two...the spot lights with stream and podium is for grid one!...want some? then get your a.. there asap!

ok. only i think you put the picture of pódium grid 2 because some say 1, 2 and 3 go to the finish line....

i forgot take the picture.......
You're welcome to download the replay and make one if you want!
Maskala Tata!!

Raceonaut is the leading producer of wiggly colored lines on images of race tracks.

You can look how often someone missed a turn or compare where drivers turn or spin etc.
Look at the "find your car.txt" file to quickly see which image belongs to your car. For example 001 K.Ivanov -> plot1.png etc

Here is a .zip file with all drivers from grid 1+2
Even the safety car is included!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_RsfS6gZgyLaGI5T1RWdGtjTWs/

Bonus:
All crashes the moment they happend (or a bit later, sometimes there is small delay with taking pictures) as a mosaic image.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG