The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup Announcement - Season Postponed
Hello,
Unfortunately the signups for the series are not enough to warrant me sanctioning a team based endurance series, and the interest in a single driver series was not there. Due to these considerations we have decided to cancel our plans to run season 5. I thank everyone for their support in the series for the first four seasons. Seasons three and four were awesome and we managed to even claim race of the year for the spdo - GenR championship drag race to the finish line during the Season 3 6 hour finale at Aston, or for our Season 4 Round #1 qualifying which saw 42 teams battle for 30 grid positions. I thank everyone for the great times we had and for those who have assisted me in the seasons. These people include; Jonathan Palmer, Jack Atkinson, Jonathon Provost, Przemek Wdowiarz, and of course Tomek who assisted with drifting the safety car a few times (If I left anyone out soz.). Thanks for the memories everyone, but for now this is the end of GT3 Touring Car Cup until a further influx in LFS participation numbers.
Now honestly who the **** thought this would even last a season?
because we have a genius idea!
me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG