The online racing simulator
#1 - RayK
Apology
I lost my cool in todays race due to some corcumstances and i wasnt thinking straight, sorry to anyone who was effected near the end of the race. I really did not appreciate the constant nagging from fnc members "car 25 is intentionally wrecking... Boot the idiot" non stoo bullshit

But it does not excuse my action, and is not representable of who i try to be. I've never done this before in the past and i hope i never do it again in the future. But in 5 years of racing lfs this is the first time i've ever intentionally taken anyone out, and for that i am very dissapointed in my self. I do not expect forgiveness.

That being said, if this was an NDR event or Genr event i wouldnt even have done this. Why? Because their administration actually demonstrates consistent administration. The wwr and rn administration has clear faults and the admins are completely blind to the actions of many drivers. I hope RN is a bit more strict so that next time I race I can actually take the administration seriously, because there seema to be reprocussion to action here.

I should probably face some sort of suspension no doubt, it's up to you lads to apply it.
Basically, you disagreed with people saying that you were intentionally wrecking, so you proved them right by doing so in the end.
-
(RayK) DELETED by RayK
I'm not going to act on anything from this race until a day or two has passed just so that everybody's head can cool. I'm through the first 3 hours and 10 minutes of the race (statistically, not reviewing any incidents except to record them) and have already posted on the Historical Race Statistics 18 cautions (under 200 laps in). This in and of its self is frustrating.

I won't comment on the event beyond that, but I will say that I'm aware that our administration is not to the level that NDR's or GenR's or anybody of the sort. I try, but in the end we're not a consistent team. I'm very appreciative for the help that I do receive, but the admin team we have is constantly changing. Kid222, SpeedyJ, Sobis, and I started RN's large events in 2011, and today only Sobis was with me. He's a great help, but he is also a part of LLM, so any of those incidents were difficult to handle being that he was reviewing most if not all of them. Jsrk was in the Safety Car, and as such busy the whole race. DriverLT has only been with us for a month, and was in Rescue car and was spotting incidents (many of which were later pointed out by competitors again). I was constantly trying to order the grid and deal with incidents as they occurred under Safety Car (because there were spins, and overtaking, and the whole 9 yards even under Safety Car). Jonathon.Provost was busy today, as was Dekojester, and either one of them would have made this much easier to administrate. Understandably, they had other obligations, and the show went on. Typically, Sobis would have been the SC, but we felt that we really needed as much experience free as we could muster. We gave it our best attempt, and it took all of me to keep my head.

The biggest mistakes that we as a team made aside from the spectating of the 91, was the field which we allowed to enter this event, and my bending to throw cautions more freely right before the start of the event (at the drivers' urging).
Quote from Cornys :I'm not going to act on anything from this race until a day or two has passed just so that everybody's head can cool. I'm through the first 3 hours and 10 minutes of the race (statistically, not reviewing any incidents except to record them) and have already posted on the Historical Race Statistics 18 cautions (under 200 laps in). This in and of its self is frustrating.

The biggest mistakes that we as a team made aside from the spectating of the 91, was the field which we allowed to enter this event, and my bending to throw cautions more freely right before the start of the event (at the drivers' urging).

I don't think that you as a team made anything wrong... The competitors only can say "Thank you" for your work. I am astounded by your attitude to all of this... And IMHO you are still perfectly calm, clean-handed, nice admin.

Respect.

Keep it up the great work, Cornys! Thx for your (and the team's) constant updates, events and for everything else!
Was a good shot ray, shut some of them up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG