The online racing simulator

Poll : yay or nay for GT3 Season 5

Yes
No
I Don't know what the heck I am doing
ramps, is always the answer
gt3 bestest eu yes please
Currently we are working on a tracker for the series, once that happens we will move forward with other stuff.
Status check: nearly done I think on tracker after 5 hours. tanks deko
Tracker now accepts databases but due to a problem with using wampserver for the databases due to tricky port stuff we had to try using an SSH Tunnel to use my database servers (which is quite complicated).

Havent figured that bit out yet, but we have gotten the user to connect. Now just to figure out if the SSH Tunnel lets the tracker local app send data to my database servers....

Worst case scenario is we run the tracker locally with wamp server and export the database and upload it to the online version every half hour or so. It wont be a live tracker, but it will be a live-ish tracker and better than what we had....

If anyone has experience using SSH tunnels for MySQL let me know.
RR.GT3 Touring Car Cup 2014
is server name
hey

just want to know can do we need multiple drivers in one car
Quote from maz17 :hey

Looking back at last years and the length of each round, I guess yes
Quote from maz17 :hey

need at least two, one driver can only drive max 75% of the race
I can't help but be disappointed by the lack of signups this season... However I don't want the series to fail. I am considering moving the series further into the summer and changing the format to a sprint race type of series (single driver) with one race being a two man team event. Would this be more supported by the community? Just need ideas on how to increase the number of signups.
Move it to summer
Well I personally don't want it to be a single-driver race, thus I wouldn't like sprint races.
fixed sets to make fxr equal :X
If you are going to make it more of a sprint league so there will be 1 driver per car then don't move the league because there will be more drivers
-
(Pro_Pop) DELETED by Pro_Pop
ok guys, need more comments than this if we are going to run the series... Otherwise we will be forced to cancel our fifth season, I am not going to run a 12 car league, so either we need more signups to keep it enduro or we go to the single driver styled format. If we are to go single driver format I need people to post here so I know whether or not it is worth my effort to rewrite the rulebook, signup thread and schedule if needed.
single driver would have non-sense as GenR are running GT Master except if you make it super sprint iTCC style
Single driver would be good because unlike the GenR GT Masters league you will have 20 odd drivers sign up and not 100 odd, I think go ahead with the single driver league

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG