The online racing simulator
Quote from kochomoch :thats of the hard work of 3 peoples not of the big mouths claiming they are good

Quote from BorislavB :because you always give some result and think you are the best.
matt give some pic from IR where he is 3rd, you say leading in GTWS and what?!

Quote from fwj515 :Where did i say anything about the best team? Stop putting words into my posts please.

Read above, obviously the common sense with these ones is weak.
Quote from kochomoch :thats of the hard work of 3 peoples not of the big mouths claiming they are good.
And no one said that LLM are retards stop putting words into our posts

Bro what does it smell like to have your head up your own arse?
you tell me
As expected, me saying something did not matter. Thread closed until you guys calm down. Don't take it the Protests Thread, and do not take it to the Stream Thread. This public forum is not a place or this kind of discussion.

If you see something wrong in replay, post a protest in protest thread, otherwise, no bashing one another.

Race Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3t3 ... f1/2014%20Kyoto%20400.mpr
Well, let's try this again and see how long it lasts.
Quote from Mustangman759 :my name is #38 and 4 wide was my idea
fail event drivers should be executed for being terrible

Well from my point of view this move was sane.
I had the draft, I had the overspeed and there was enough space on the inside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ZSeU&feature=youtu.be
Tbh. your team cost me a better position in this race.

Considering the risks your team took especially at the restarts to gain positions and the crashes it caused, I can't see why you are so upset.

What is really bad about it, is that nr 91 and nr 17, crashed me on purpose, hit me from behind, hit me in pits and so on .. in the following yellow phase ... this is a no go! (if you like I can make a video of it it too.)
Also insulting other drivers, calling names .. is a no go.

You should be ashamed of your own unsportsmanlike behavior !

Imho you should never be allowed in any race anymore for disrespect of everyone else in this race incl. administration.

Speaking without permission should punished by administration ... well I didn't notice it.

I don't know what the connection between your team and cornys is.
But cornys you say be serious on one side and then take no action when guys like LLM don't give a f***.
I hope my teammates did cost you spots, after all you flipped me out of the track.
Also, the administration is the only group of getting respect for this race. Every single driver wasted their time with this crap performance. I honestly don't know what else to tell you besides you are an idiot for thinking four wide is a good idea when NO ONE is expecting it and you wait until the last second to do it.
Quote from Mustangman759 :I hope my teammates did cost you spots, after all you flipped me out of the track.

I saw that on the stream and was like "Damn! He ain't gonna be happy!" But there was no way that wreck had at least you're name on it.
Well some people really are up some peoples arse holes, enjoy your wreck festival.
Quote from Texpelt88 :I saw that on the stream and was like "Damn! He ain't gonna be happy!" But there was no way that wreck had at least you're name on it.

On the plus side I got to eat dinner quicker

2014 Kyoto 400 Discussion
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG