The online racing simulator
my name is #38 and 4 wide was my idea
fail event drivers should be executed for being terrible
4 wide with drivers who know how to drive oval is not a problem at all. Unfortunately there aren't many people there who know how to, but certainly I haven't seen one from LLM. And that revenge crash which caused Kingsbury to get banned should be way earlier imo.

At least number 38 can drive oval seriously. Take a look on the replay blaming No.38 justifies me to say you got no clue what you are doing.
You really are a clueless idiot, I ran a clean race for the most part only to get taken out by people who have bigger epenis's than simon cattell and the skill level of milka duno.
You all should have came in with the attitude you had in the duel, the blame for this race being crap lays in all the drivers. So look in the mirror everyone and blame yourself.
You lot made the kyoto 500 look good this year
Congrats to the winner (Rony!), to all the drivers who finished, to all drivers who competed, to the veterans, and to the rookies! Hope next year is a bit more clean, but just as exciting of a finish!
please dont allow LLM to drive next time...they are too good for this race...
Sorry to all for being a snail at all restarts, but I had problems with my accelerating pedal.Sorry to 25 and 27 for crash them at some of the SCs and if you protest it, it will be a deserved penalty for me.Sorry to all the field for random speed when I was first at one of the restarts.Sorry for participating in this, because so much "sorrys" mean that I failed.It was a mistake to sign-up and that was my first and my last oval race.Sorry again, hope you will understand that I am oval newbie!Sorry!

And finally,congratulations again to podium, they really deserve it!
Good Job Ray ! I hope I never see you again on the track
Respect to Cornys for managing to stay to the end, from his and admins side the event was great. Some drivers were shit (myself included sometimes), mostly the ones with red and white names. Particularly shame on 25 for wrecking under SC.

I'm happy with my 7th, because i survived! Though my position was better in the 219th lap, but neverthless, still happy. Congrats to Rony and to the podium, at least we have respectable winners. See you another time (?).
Corny if you want no problems in future events dont allow LLM drivers.Compare the number of coutions tonight and when LLM were not present in the races.Thanks !
This was big joke: 18 yellow flags and 89 yellow flag laps.
There is no mean of practice sessions if they are allowed to drive in final event.
I saw same bunch of drivers causing mess all the time... Revenge crashing totally not cool
M.Kingsbury in response of picture that u send in lfs server showing how great you are i think i will post picture with the fallowing:

M.Kingsbury took the wrong route
R.Kingsbury was banned
J.Cameron was kicked

i guess you are not that great as you think you are
Quote from Jatimc :This was big joke: 18 yellow flags and 89 yellow flag laps.
There is no mean of practice sessions if they are allowed to drive in final event.
I saw same bunch of drivers causing mess all the time... Revenge crashing totally not cool

Indeed jati, but Great race from you while I was onboard with you, I think you should get the awards of best avoiding manouvres! At least the podium consists of drivers who know how to drive oval!

Quote :please dont allow LLM to drive next time...they are too good for this race...

Quote from kochomoch :M.Kingsbury in response of picture that u send in lfs server showing how great you are i think i will post picture with the fallowing:

R.Kingsbury was banned
J.Cameron was kicked

I was an innocent victim in a wreck, that just means the rest of you lot suck at driving (the 3 cars below me).
Look, I can understand that a lot of drivers were upset with LLM. But... look at it this way: I think Corny, and every other league, keeps them because they're like the Kyle Busch or Juan Pablo Montoya of IRL racing. You kinda need the crashers to make it exciting and somebody to complain at. Am I saying LLM did this on purpose? No, who does? (I'm not talking about Demo Trolls).

On a more neutral approach, I suggest that every frustrated driver, admin, and viewer who got upset do these steps:
1) Go outside, enjoy the air.
2) Go buy a watermelon
3) Grab a large piece of wood or metal (Hammers, bats, whatever)
4) BEAT THE LIVING 'ELL OUT OF IT!
5) Take a deep breath... then move on.
If you want to blame LLM for everything please explain to me how all 5 of us where running in the top 6 for 30+ laps under green flag? Before pointing the finger at LLM. I'm not saying we're all innocent cause we aren't but not everything is LLM's fault. If you want to point the fingers at anyone have a look at the replay and watch before accusing others that way you shall know who did what and when. I can tell you now just from watching 10 minutes that FNC caused at least 2 yellows and the 38 car caused "The Big One" to try and intentionally wreck 3 of the LLM drivers. I'm also not trying to condone what Ray did either before any of you reply with that, just look before you speak.
Ray is representing LLM, right ? Thats why i mentioned LLM !

And yes u did run 30 laps in green flag but at the end only one of you finished. And thats what matters.
Everyone make mistakes YES.But crashing the whole field just couse you lack the skills to be in the front ... man this is pathetic
Another example of helplessness https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfasqUBCYAAv3yt.jpg:large
Quote from kochomoch :
J.Cameron was kicked

This was completely my fault, he shouldn't have been kicked. I lost my cool there. I apologised to him already.
Quote from kochomoch :Ray is representing LLM, right ? Thats why i mentioned LLM !

And yes u did run 30 laps in green flag but at the end only one of you finished. And thats what matters.

It doesn't matter who Ray represents! He did that off his own back being fed up with retards who always blame his team! I don't think LLM would be leading the gtws GT2 points if we were all retards? Do you?

Quote from kochomoch :M.Kingsbury in response of picture that u send in lfs server showing how great you are i think i will post picture with the fallowing:

R.Kingsbury was banned
J.Cameron was kicked

I was kicked by accident, sobis thought i had finished when i was trying to limp round after a FNC guy wrecked me, oh what a surprise....
I can see this is going south quickly. Let's give in a few more minutes and if nothing is better I'm going to close it until cooler heads prevail. If you want to argue about certain incidents simply protest them, but you'll get an unbiased response that will have implications on the race results as they should. We didn't have the time in race control to review anything. Accidents occurred in very quick succession and even under yellow flags there continued to be incidents that required our attention. We reviewed almost no incidents. Almost all incidents will be settled post-race. I expect this week to be full of replays for me . If this thread cannot be calmed down I will be forced to close it until cooler head prevail.
Quote :I was kicked by accident, sobis thought i had finished when i was trying to limp round after a FNC guy wrecked me, oh what a surprise....

Yes it was surprise this is usually Ray's Job
oo you lead in one championship and you are the best team? well i win 1st round of GTM look at me i am the best lfs racer!
Quote from BorislavB :oo you lead in one championship and you are the best team? well i win 1st round of GTM look at me i am the best lfs racer!

Where did i say anything about the best team? Stop putting words into my posts please.
Quote from fwj515 : I don't think LLM would be leading the gtws GT2 points if we were all retards? Do you?

thats of the hard work of 3 peoples not of the big mouths claiming they are good.
And no one said that LLM are retards stop putting words into our posts
because you always give some result and think you are the best.
matt give some pic from IR where he is 3rd, you say leading in GTWS and what?!

2014 Kyoto 400 Discussion
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG