The online racing simulator
Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
(37 posts, started )
How dare you diss the Woodcutter Simulator! :slap:

Edit: Hey, it does look quite fun. Although all that screwing/unscrewing would drive me bonkers.
I was wondering when this topic would be opened.

Apparently they were going for a release last december, but it has been pushed back until at least the end of january.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I was wondering when this topic would be opened.

Apparently they were going for a release last december, but it has been pushed back until at least the end of january.

Ugh, it's pretty annoying when games are going to release something in time for Christmas but then they push it back indefinitely.
#5 - G!NhO
Looks fun!
I'm still wondering whether to laugh or think that it might be worth a shot.

Kind of resembles something similar to Street Rod on DOS, minus the streetracing part. That would've been something
Quote from Ingolf :Did anyone mention Automation?

I'm disappointed in the way they implement cam timing, lift, and valve spring rate all with just a simple 0-100 slider from street to race.
Is there a Kiwk Fit level where you get to charge double, substitute (and charge extra for) premium parts over quoted budget ones going mysteriously out of stock on customers arrival, and unnecessary and non existent jobs are necessary for the customers safety. It would be kind of like an entire game level of Konkani cheat codes...?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I have. It's worth a try, can consume a few hours of your life, if you are interested in that kinda stuff.
Quote from Becky Rose :Is there a Kiwk Fit level where you get to charge double, substitute (and charge extra for) premium parts over quoted budget ones going mysteriously out of stock on customers arrival, and unnecessary and non existent jobs are necessary for the customers safety. It would be kind of like an entire game level of Konkani cheat codes...?

Thats additional DLC, "The Female Client" It's awesome, there's an additional mod that allows for low cut tops giving a pricing discount.

( The above post was a joke !, but strangely true to liff )
I just bought it and gave it a try.

Pretty intresting.

But I dont really understand the used parts market. Its there, but you can barley use it ?

Was gona locate and fix a problem, found out that it was the driveshafts that was damage.
Found the left driveshaft on the used market with 87% condition left(170USD), wich i think is a pretty good condition. But it refused and i had to buy a completly new one(400USD).
When/how can you get to a bigger garage, or unlock the unlimited gameplay part? I've done 20 fixes and it's getting kinda lineair and boring.
It needs tons of griding and play time invested into the game before you can do anything serious.
i donno how many repairs i did, but just all of a sudden i was in a bigger garage.
Quote from Forbin :I'm disappointed in the way they implement cam timing, lift, and valve spring rate all with just a simple 0-100 slider from street to race.

Why?, I like it. But I suppose that is because I am not that well informed when in comes to engineering?

Which is why I think automation is perfectly suited to people who love technique but struggle with maths, people like me really.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Thats additional DLC, "The Female Client" It's awesome, there's an additional mod that allows for low cut tops giving a pricing discount.

This did make me LOL...thanks.
However, I do think that the pricing should be adjusted for females that spend far too long looking at the posters/calenders on the walls. :monkey:

On topic- I noticed this game when my favorite Youtube guy played it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX-Gf4QUpmk
If one day we have all the stuff in a real-time dynamic model...

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG