Round 1 (KY3) - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race and Grid):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Monday, 28.01.2014 at 20:15 UTC.

>> Penalty Log

- Pre-Qualifying

#058: 5-place penalty for use of incorrect name format
#070: 5-place penalty for use of incorrect name format
#087: Disqualification from the session for use of two car models during pre-qualifying
#095: 5-place penalty for use of incorrect name format

- Qualifying Grid 2

#088: Disqualification from the event for reckless driving and a lack of understanding of the rules/admins
#092: 9-point penalty for 9 lines of chat during qualifying

- Race Grid 1

#071: 1-point penalty for 1 line of chat during qualifying
#071: 5-place grid penalty in the next event attended for causing an avoidable incident with #113
#075: 10-place grid penalty in the next event attended for dangerous track re-entry and causing a major collision
#099: 5-place grid penalty in the next event attended for causing an avoidable incident with #074

- Race Grid 2

#088: Disqualification from the event for reckless driving and a lack of understanding of the rules/admins
#115: Warning for avoidable contact with #000 on a straight and lack of awareness of surroundings
Added penalty log for pre-qualifying.
MY DSQ for 2 car in Pre-Qualifying . My fault I did not know this rule.
Im AM why no only penalizacion on start or .... Is a necessary DSQ ?
Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:9
Timecode of Incident 21:26 min
Your Car number:71
Protested Car number(s):113
Brief description of incident:attacked me outside and pushed me off the track
Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:8-9
Timecode of Incident around 21:26 min
Your Car number:113
Protested Car number(s):71
Brief description of incident: i tried to overtake outside and he took the turn a bit too fast for his tyres...then he sent both car out of the track
Session of Incident Race, grid 2
Timecode of Incident 23:12 min
Your Car number:119
Protested Car number(s):118 (a example)
Brief description of incident:cutting entry of pits
Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:12
Timecode of Incident 29:14 min
Your Car number:73
Protested Car number(s):075
Brief description of incident:075 M.Daszkiewicz went out of the track and after the crash on the barrier, he returned on track without any care to the cars coming, hitting me and ruining my car badly. n 75 didn't even try to brake.
Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:5
Timecode of Incident 11:27 min
Your Car number:74
Protested Car number(s):99
Brief description of incident: 099 D.Gajda did not brake in time at the first turn of the fifth lap. When you are so close, especially on LFS with that lag, you really can't brake so late.
Session of Incident: race, grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 6
Timecode of Incident: 14:10
Your Car number: 042
Protested Car number: 088
Brief description of incident: The car 088 has hit the car 042 very hard in the braking zone to first corner leading to big crash.
Session of Incident: Race, Grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1(formation lap)
Timecode of Incident: 1:18(overtaking), 2:40(hitting in the rear)
Your Car number: 026
Protested Car number(s): 088
Brief description of incident: Car 088 overtook me(and five other cars...), and also has hit me 2 times in the rear when i regain* my original position.
Better watch his whole formation lap. He doesn't even knew it will be formation lap and was doing normal start and hit car 102... comedy... He doesn't know the rules at all.

* Admin gave a permission to that. But he still start the race 4 position higher than he should.
Session of Incident :Race, Grid2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 18
Timecode of Incident :43:22
Your Car number:024
Protested Car number(s): ----
Brief description of incident:This is a joke - not crossed the line, invaded - yes, crossing - no. Penalty DT - WHY ??

Quote from malcomax :Session of Incident Race
Timecode of Incident 21:26 min
Your Car number:71
Protested Car number(s):113
Brief description of incident:attacked me outside and pushed me off the track

Quote from counet13 :Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:8-9
Timecode of Incident around 21:26 min
Your Car number:113
Protested Car number(s):71
Brief description of incident: i tried to overtake outside and he took the turn a bit too fast for his tyres...then he sent both car out of the track

5-place grid penalty to #071. He made the initial contact with #113 which resulted in both cars going off-track and cost #113 significant time and track position.

Quote from persicoca :Session of Incident Race, grid 2
Timecode of Incident 23:12 min
Your Car number:119
Protested Car number(s):118 (a example)
Brief description of incident:cutting entry of pits

No penalty. There was nothing prohibiting any driver from cutting the pit entry chicane.

Quote from bossforce :Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:12
Timecode of Incident 29:14 min
Your Car number:73
Protested Car number(s):075
Brief description of incident:075 M.Daszkiewicz went out of the track and after the crash on the barrier, he returned on track without any care to the cars coming, hitting me and ruining my car badly. n 75 didn't even try to brake.

10-place grid penalty to #075 for the next event he takes part in. #075 went off track and did not in any way try to stop his car from going back onto the circuit causing a major incident with #073.

Quote from Enkidu :Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:5
Timecode of Incident 11:27 min
Your Car number:74
Protested Car number(s):99
Brief description of incident: 099 D.Gajda did not brake in time at the first turn of the fifth lap. When you are so close, especially on LFS with that lag, you really can't brake so late.

5-place grid penalty to #099 for the next event he takes part in. #099 braked too late, hit #074 up the back causing them both to go off-track.

Quote from kashiko :Session of Incident: race, grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 6
Timecode of Incident: 14:10
Your Car number: 042
Protested Car number: 088
Brief description of incident: The car 088 has hit the car 042 very hard in the braking zone to first corner leading to big crash.

Quote from SpliTF1 :Session of Incident: Race, Grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1(formation lap)
Timecode of Incident: 1:18(overtaking), 2:40(hitting in the rear)
Your Car number: 026
Protested Car number(s): 088
Brief description of incident: Car 088 overtook me(and five other cars...), and also has hit me 2 times in the rear when i regain* my original position.
Better watch his whole formation lap. He doesn't even knew it will be formation lap and was doing normal start and hit car 102... comedy... He doesn't know the rules at all.

The driver of #088 is disqualified from the event and the rest of the season for multiple incidents caused by bad driving and a general lack of understanding of both the rules and the series administration.

Quote from Hawaj :Session of Incident :Race, Grid2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 18
Timecode of Incident :43:22
Your Car number:024
Protested Car number(s): ----
Brief description of incident:This is a joke - not crossed the line, invaded - yes, crossing - no. Penalty DT - WHY ??

Part of #024's right side tyres did go across the line, meaning he crossed the pit exit line at the very end of it.

Quote :For Bmxtwins:
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race and Grid):: Race grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 4 end 5 start
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 10 minutes on
Your Car number:000
Protested Car number(s):115
Brief description of incident: car 115 cuts the course to make an overtake and on the front stretch cuts the yellow lines to do an overtake.

It appears #115 cut the last turn to avoid contact with #000 and it did not ultimately give him a position. It is very likely he would have been close to the back of #000 after the turn even without cutting. No penalties will be given.

Quote :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race and Grid): race grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 7
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 16 minutes
Your Car number: 000
Protested Car number(s): 115
Brief description of incident: car 115 door slams car 000 down the straight away, resulting in medium camber damage that significantly altered the cars handling and forced car 000 to pit for overheated tires.

Warning to #115 for not being aware enough of his surroundings and causing avoidable contact with #000.

Additionally:

The #119 is disqualified from the event for taking part although he signed up too late to do so. He was not given the pre-qualifying information, but managed to get it regardless, which meant he appeared in the results of that and got through to the remaining sessions without it being noticed.
The drivers of cars #004, 017, 027, 031, 035, 041, 054, 060, 110, 111 and 125 will all receive 30-point penalties for failing to attend or withdraw from the first event.
sry for my bad english ...but dsq for ? private msj.....

(day 26th January 2014, 14:34)

GenR GT Masters 2014: R1 - Grid 2 (UPDATE!)
Congratulations on pre-qualifying into Grid 2 for the 1st round of the 2014 GenR Grand Touring Masters!

Here is the event information for Round 1:

18:30 UTC: Qualifying
19:00 UTC: Race Start

Make sure to use the correct name format:

000 J.Public (The number must at all times be white)

Server: & GenR GT Masters 2
Password: *********

Do not share the server details with anyone!

Good luck!
You technically weren't allowed to take part in pre-qualifying, got the password somehow still, did a time and appeared in the results. And from there on it was just happened that you got through due to us not noticing earlier.
you sent me the password ....

usted me mando la contraseña a mi casilla de correo con ese mensaje ! y por eso asumo que puedo correr....
es mas... me mando 2 mensajes. el primero al server 1 ( con el pass del server 1 ) y este segundo con el pass del server 2.
This thread is closed

Round 1 (KY3) - Protests and Penalties
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG