The online racing simulator
Round 1 (KY3) - Information and Discussion
Track: Kyoto Ring GP Long w/ Boothy Chicane (KY3B)
Server Name: '& GenR GT Masters' and '& GenR GT Masters 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 24.01.2014 at 19:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 25.01.2014 at 19:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 26.01.2013 at 18:30 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 26.01.2013 at 19:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 62 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
Fram kinda banned me from the server sometimes back so I can't drive the preQ
??...you've been unbanned as soon as the period was over...in October!
Except that host refused a connection when I tried to join earlier today. Anyways, cba to race anymore
-
(Pro_Pop) DELETED by Pro_Pop
Wot a race :clapclap:
grid 2 was retarded XD fakin hilarious with ray vs jake both having flats last lap
Grid #2:

Niki took you guys to school
XR powaaa by Niki
Couldn't match XRR's pace at the start, too fast GJ by Niki. Will hunt you in next race, don't forget
I loved the atmosphere during training/prequal. Absolutely lovely to see two grids racing.

#7r
Yay, good race even in Grid 2 :P, shame i took fuel for 32 laps not 33 ^-^, anyway thanks for clear and great racing Fade!
Good race NIKI
@Trollè
Session of Incident Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:8-9
Timecode of Incident around 21:26 min
Your Car number:113
Protested Car number(s):71
Brief description of incident: i tried to overtake outside and he took the turn a bit too fast for his tyres...then he sent both car out of the track

before writing you've watched the replay?
I think not.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Niki took you guys to school

Him vs Madde on lap one was so scary! Really proud of Niki's drive today was top class. Shame further down the field the driving wasn't quite as sublime as at the front but that's always the case. Madde got caught up with some drivers who later took out another vires car! Super unlucky but that's racing.

Damn I wish I could join in haha!
Gratz to top 3 in both grids and especially to Borislav who had a really nice race!I really enjoyed this race before my stupid mistake and never expect that I will have the pace I show in race.Also, sorry to those who had contacts me when I was damaged, but the car was undriveable.I hope that Round 2 will be better for me!
I hadn't practised much before the race, so I could be only surprised of a good finish. And somehow it worked. Props to Mr. Botev for keeping up the pace and his head calm after I got close to him in the last laps.

There were a couple of problems with people not knowing how to react to a blue flag properly, I hope they've learnt from it now.

Also, the chat during the quali and race got a bit annoying. I'm not saying I lost concentration because of it, but it's about the principle - when chat is closed, that means no chat AT ALL. No saying "sorry" or anything.

And finally, as for people cutting the pit exit blend line, I guess when someone hadn't read the rules properly, they might have had problems indeed, because the line at the pit exit is dashed, which implies it can be crossed. But of course, the rules clearly state that the line may not be crossed at any time.
Quote from Flame CZE :

Also, the chat during the quali and race got a bit annoying. I'm not saying I lost concentration because of it, but it's about the principle - when chat is closed, that means no chat AT ALL. No saying "sorry" or anything.

And finally, as for people cutting the pit exit blend line, I guess when someone hadn't read the rules properly, they might have had problems indeed, because the line at the pit exit is dashed, which implies it can be crossed. But of course, the rules clearly state that the line may not be crossed at any time.

The chat was really annoying I agree, I guess it was to be expected as the second grid had many drivers new to league racing (hence why we don't give chat penalties during the race), so I guess it is the price to pay.

For the pit exit there was two problems I think, first is the ppls not reading the rules, the other is that many don't speak/read english properly or they would have noticed that other drivers were getting penalties for that...I've also repeated at least 3 times before the race to watch the pit exit line.

Anyway, we had a chat about that last night and we'll try to work something out to improve on those two things for next race.
was close race with M.Kapal i was so nervous in some place of the track but was good at all.

p.s. will be good next time to have stream for the 2 grids
Quote from Framaris :The chat was really annoying I agree, I guess it was to be expected as the second grid had many drivers new to league racing (hence why we don't give chat penalties during the race), so I guess it is the price to pay.

For the pit exit there was two problems I think, first is the ppls not reading the rules, the other is that many don't speak/read english properly or they would have noticed that other drivers were getting penalties for that...I've also repeated at least 3 times before the race to watch the pit exit line.

Anyway, we had a chat about that last night and we'll try to work something out to improve on those two things for next race.

Framaris, I was one of those who crossed the exit pits line. I admit I did not remember the rule. Besides I do not speak / read English I did not see the penalties of other people becouse I had to block the annoying and disturbing Chat. I also believe that crossing the line make me did lost some time. With a warning to the next race would have sufficed!
Quote from malcomax :

before writing you've watched the replay?
I think not.

Did you manage to crash someone by overtaking outside?
This thread is closed

Round 1 (KY3) - Information and Discussion
(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG