The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 400 Skins
Those competitors who are going to be driving in the Kyoto 400 will have a few options when it comes to skins this year. All detailed information will be PM'ed to approved competitors very soon.

If your skin features your entry number largely on the sides and roof (the roof number should be pointing to the left or upside down when viewed on the skin. The side numbers should be easily read from the side of the vehicle.) then you will be free to have the license plate of your choice during the race. If your skin does not feature your entry number you will need to include your number on your license plate in the race and nothing else.

Skin requirments will not apply to the Kyoto 400 pole qualifying day, but will apply on race day. Competitors must chose one of the following options for skin submission.

Option 1 - Chose a skin and post it here in 2048x2048 resolution (or better). I will add your last name to the sun visor of your skin and repost it here for you to upload to LFSworld. When you upload it to LFSworld you must post the skin file name that was uploaded to LFSWorld so that it will display in the event.

Option 2 - Chose a skin and place your last name on the center of the sun visor in "Arial Black" font in black color. Make the font as large as you can without cutting if from view. CHECK THIS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE SKIN. The sun visor must also be colored a bright yellow. If you are unsure of how to color in the sun visor please place the attachment on this post as a layer on top of your skin and then add your last name as described. Upload the 2048x2048 or better skin on this thread indicating the entry number if it is not on the skin, and then upload the appropriate version to LFSworld (if there are problems you will be asked to change them on here and on LFSworld.) When you upload your skin to LFSworld you must post the file name that was uploaded to LFSWorld on this thread so that it will display in the event.
Attached images
Kyoto 400 Sun Visor.png
#27 Advocare Racing
Attached images
FZR_ADVO_Kyoto400.jpg
Here's mine
Attached images
FZR_WCL_KY400.jpg

fzr_ymky400 uppercase of course
Attached images
FZR_YMKY400.jpg
mine
Attached images
FZR_91KY4002.jpg
my
Attached images
kyoto 400 fzr.jpg
FZR_wody21_oval.jpg
Attached images
FZR_wody21_oval.jpg

FZR_Corse56_1.jpg
Attached images
FZR_Corse56_1.jpg
Attached images
FZR_RGAMVK400.jpg
Attached images
FZR_FALCONKYOTO400.jpg
25 & 69 skins to be uploaded
I placed the visor on the 69 and 25 submission. 69 I need you to indicate your file name, and 25 will need to be uploaded to LFSWorld in it's updated format. All others are good to go

69 Skin

25 Skin
Attached images
kyoto 400 fzr.jpg
Attached images
FZR_SGPL-CP-K400_2.jpg
Filename is = FZR_jati.kyoto 400
Attached images
FZR_LLM17KY400.jpg

Skin name: FZR_SAVAGE_KY400_64
Attached images
FZR_SAVAGE_KY400_64.jpg