The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #7
The seventh practice session for the 2014 Kyoto 400 will be on January 19, 2014 at [WR] Kyoto 400. TeamSpeak will be required.

Only registered competitors will be permitted to participate in this session.

All Kyoto 400 rules apply. See the Worldwide Racing Rulebook and the Announcement Thread for reference.

Event will be 54 laps plus 2 pace laps (100 miles). Only R2 & R3 tires will be permitted in this session as in all Kyoto 400 sessions. Qualifying will be single car qualifying with 1 out-lap, 2 hotlaps, and 1 in-lap starting at 17:15 GMT. This session will be followed by a five to ten minute break and then the race session will begin.

Server: [WR] Kyoto 400
Password: late
TeamSpeak: teamspeak.newdimensionracing.com
TS Channel: Pit Wall |or| any of its subsections

Practice Session credit will be given to those who follow the rules, complete the session, and exhibit an understanding of the Rules and an adequate ability to race the FZR on the Kyoto Ring oval (KY1).

Special Notice: All competitors who are deemed by administration to have caused an incident (if a "racing incident" this means both drivers) will not receive credit for this session. This is ment to raise expectations for our practice sessions and the Kyoto 400 its self.

Special thanks to Dekojester and NDR for the use of their TeamSpeak server for this session
Tomorrow's session has been moved forward 45 min. in order to avoid conflict with Rony's AWD series. Didn't mean to do that Rony
PM's have been sent to those who still need credit to participate in the Kyoto 400. I will be offering double credit for this session, but ONLY to those who show great understanding of the rules, great driving ability, and cause absoltuely no problems.

The password has been applied to the server.

Updated Entry List: https://dl.dropboxusercontent. ... %20400%20Entry%20List.pdf
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
I could've won if the admins were more consistent, but NOPE, no caution for some reason.

welp, better luck next time. Good deserved win
Change my team to LLM pls
Please I want launched and I could not for some sessions to be available. I beg you, yesterday I was!
Quote from Pro_Pop :Please I want launched and I could not for some sessions to be available. I beg you, yesterday I was!

When I get home I will check this. I do beleive that you should have been included, but I will not be able to say for sure until I get home. It may not be until late tomorrow night (overnight for Europeans)
Quote from Flame CZE :Could you correct these?

Kingsburry -> Kingsbury
Czech Rebuplic -> Czech Republic

Advice - copy&paste instead of rewriting the information by hand - smaller chance of mistakes

inb4 deko style mistakes
how come i have only 3 credits? i didnt crash no one or did i?
Quote from Jatimc :how come i have only 3 credits? i didnt crash no one or did i?

where do you see the amount you have got? it only tells me what races I got the first 2 credits for
ok ty
Quote from Flame CZE :Could you correct these?

Kingsburry -> Kingsbury
Czech Rebuplic -> Czech Republic

Advice - copy&paste instead of rewriting the information by hand - smaller chance of mistakes

Thanks for pointing this out
Cameron , I know you have many things to do and it is normal to make a mistake, but you have typo in Czech Republic

2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #7
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG