The online racing simulator

Poll : Stream for S5?

Yes
Don't care
No
GT3 Touring Car Cup S5: Stream???
I have a new 10mbit upload internet, and a new graphics card that can handle lfs max while upstreaming and a second monitor for the GUI... so

Would you like to see a stream of sorts like this: http://www.twitch.tv/esomls/b/402185708

There are 6 parts and actual broad cast started at just after 1hr in. This means I will be searching for some commentators. And possibly anyone who can help with graphics.
yesh
if you had a stream, I could make it possible to stream it to youtube. my channel now supports livestream function
I could do some commentary if needed.
I'm also up to do some commentary.
When it comes to the graphics, will you be using LFS director for the stream?
Quote from cougar8 :When it comes to the graphics, will you be using LFS director for the stream?

if you mean lfs tv director, most likely we will use that.

further I've got a java count down timer which is live (unlike the ndr which updates every 5 minutes or so and is behind). Also aside from being real time it also is made in the style of the stream.

I am also taking a look if I can add the tracker into the stream (maybe pop it up every once in a while, since I think that slidy thing ndr has is a bit to advanced for me)
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :
I am also taking a look if I can add the tracker into the stream (maybe pop it up every once in a while, since I think that slidy thing ndr has is a bit to advanced for me)

the slidy thing i can do but not for a live position list, i could do a standings list after each round. i have done things like that before
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :if you mean lfs tv director, most likely we will use that.

further I've got a java count down timer which is live (unlike the ndr which updates every 5 minutes or so and is behind). Also aside from being real time it also is made in the style of the stream.

The track status + countdown and the crawl with positions all come from the tracker, hence why the time remaining doesn't update so often.

I'll talk to you later in the week about it if you want via Skype
Quote from dekojester :The track status + countdown and the crawl with positions all come from the tracker, hence why the time remaining doesn't update so often.

I'll talk to you later in the week about it if you want via Skype

thank you deko

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG