The online racing simulator
Qualifying Replay: https://dl.dropboxusercontent. ... 0Kyoto%20400%20P2%20Q.mpr

Race Replay: https://dl.dropboxusercontent. ... 0Kyoto%20400%20P2%20R.mpr

Sorry for the long string at the end of the race replay. I saved it locally, but it failed for some reason, so I had to come back and get it from the server side much later.

Credits have been awarded as well on the entry list. If you beleive I've missed you for credit please PM me. If I did not do so on accident I will explain why you were not given credit so that you may improve for the next time. It's nothing personal.

Thanks for another decent session. Next session will be announced once I decide when it will be. Likely, we will have either a mandatory pit stop or a competition caution so that we can practice getting in restart order since there were problems with each pitting under green and restarting order today.
Quote from Bmxtwins :In turn 3…, you should swap at the kink in the front stretch…

Double switch on front stretch with the heavy GTR car? Mkay,I hope,I'm not stuck with you again... Or with someone else,who keeps going with 5th gear even in draft.
no, just swap then use the lengthy t1 to open the gap and allow for the second car to get a higher speed swap into t2. Pretty simple, even for murican. Dunno what you Latvian's are smoking.
Nah,I'm just used to canadian style. Last time I used it together with Patrick,I won the race. But then again - if you were there,most likely you would lap snails like us!
Quote from Bmxtwins :In turn 3…, you should swap at the kink in the front stretch…

you should swap after s/f
Obviously
Holy hell.... Two crashes and still got a credit
Thats couse you are the best racer ever lived on this planet.I really liked the fact that you were given blue flag and still tried to draft with me causing me to loose 1 sec a lap
Stop focusing on whos with wrong tyres in quali and focus more on ur own driving
Quote from kochomoch :Thats couse you are the best racer ever lived on this planet.I really liked the fact that you were given blue flag and still tried to draft with me causing me to loose 1 sec a lap

Please... Continue with the hate I love haters

Quote from kochomoch :Stop focusing on whos with wrong tyres in quali and focus more on ur own driving

I follow the rules and that is why i focus on that and to my driving , well , You either like it or not and no need to give me ''advise'' on what to do because i only listen to simracers from other countries and not to bulgarians .... oh and because you got pole doesn't mean you are the best

(Cameron , I apologise for this too big off topic)
Quote from F1 mainiac : oh and because you got pole doesn't you are the best

(Cameron , I apologise for this too big off topic)

oh god yes! this is so true.
The fact that he gives advise and the whole ''you slowed me down'' thing. There is no physical way he can outrun two drafting cars...
Quote from F1 mainiac :The fact that he gives advise

So if someone is giving an advise he is automatically saying that he's better? Wow.

Quote from F1 mainiac :and the whole ''you slowed me down'' thing.

That's probably frustration. I mean if you really slowed him down 1s a lap (you should understand yourself that on oval it's a LOT) he has the reason to be frustrated IMO.
no-one expects the bulgarian inquisition
Kochomoch was doing fine, getting pole was maybe a bit luck and skill, but he did great as a drafting partner after a while until he lost the draft..

Dont like these yellow flag situations, completely messed up the leaders race last night.
Haters.
Quote from F1 mainiac :

(no post in this sub-section for this year *if you know what i mean^^*)

finally...
Quote from lamerr :Dont like these yellow flag situations, completely messed up the leaders race last night.

no-one likes them, but they are there. Welcome to oval racing where you need both luck AND skill.

2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #2
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG