The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #2
The first practice session for the 2014 Kyoto 400 will be on December 29, 2013 at [WR] Kyoto 400. TeamSpeak will be required.

Only registered competitors will be permitted to participate in this session.

All Kyoto 400 rules apply. See the Worldwide Racing Rulebook and the Announcement Thread for reference.

Event will be 54 laps (100 miles) plus 2 pace laps just like the duel qualifying races. Only R2 & R3 tires will be permitted in this session as in all Kyoto 400 sessions from now on (lesson learned). Qualifying will be single car runs starting at 20:00 GMT. This session will be followed by a five minute break and then the race session will begin.

Server: [WR] Kyoto 400
Password: greengreen
TeamSpeak: teamspeak.newdimensionracing.com
TS Channel: Pit Wall |or| any of its subsections

Practice Session credit will be given to those who follow the rules, complete the session, and exhibit an understanding of the Rules and an adequate ability to race the FZR on the Kyoto Ring oval (KY1)

Special thanks to Dekojester and NDR for the use of their TeamSpeak server for this session
I'll be there
pls provide a chat room for IRM, we speak a very strange language that might annoy other racers ;-)
Quote from sjoblom :I'll be there
pls provide a chat room for IRM, we speak a very strange language that might annoy other racers ;-)

it's there already they did it for you last night
I should be able to make it this time, I was busy on the 26th.
#5 - Cawwa
The same time as last time? 22.00 GMT.
Btw My bro is visiting, is it ok for him login to spectate?
Quote from Cornys :Qualifying will be single car runs starting at 20:00 GMT. This session will be followed by a five minute break and then the race session will begin.

Ugh... I just remembered we're going to be busy tomorrow. I guess I'll see you the next session. :/
How many qualifying laps incl. outlap ?
Are in qualify the same tire restrictions in effect ?
Quote from yankman :How many qualifying laps incl. outlap ?
Are in qualify the same tire restrictions in effect ?

The normal amount of laps i have seen for a single car quali is 3-4 laps not more and R2 and R3 are allowed for every session that means +qualifying

I must inform the other racers that i might be lagy as @#*%@ tonight so be aware.
I'll try to be there, although my whole room is a mess
Ahh I won't be home so I won't be able to come again
im in
will be
Password is incorrect
Qualifying will be one out lap, two hot laps, and one in lap. Spectate once you reach pit lane on the in lap, but not before. The second hot lap is not mandatory. If you only wish to take one hot lap just return to pit lane on the second hot lap (third lap)

Quote from Bmxtwins :Password is incorrect

This will be fixed shortly . I have not been online since the end of the last session.
Hello, Cornys. I can start in this event, licensed my friend?
So , For the safety of the others , i won't come to this Session due to my Internet being a douche.... Have fun , racers and Good luck Administration ! Oh and Happy New Year ! ^^
The correct password has now been applied to the server.

Sorry about that.

Server is also listed on LFS Remote now
Quote from Pro_Pop :Hello, Cornys. I can start in this event, licensed my friend?

Yes, you may participate in this practice session. Licenses are not required this year.

2 practice session credits are all that will be needed this year. All of those who are registered for the Kyoto 400 are permitted to participate in practice sessions.

Just make sure that you have a good understanding of the rules
Quote from Cornys :Yes, you may participate in this practice session. Licenses are not required this year.

2 practice session credits are all that will be needed this year. All of those who are registered for the Kyoto 400 are permitted to participate in practice sessions.

Just make sure that you have a good understanding of the rules

I'm not sure if he meant the "Realistic NASCAR" license.

He's S1 licensed, which means he can't participate using his license. He might have meant he is going to use his friend's license instead. But even if not, S1 license is not enough for this event.
Quote from Eclipsed :img

ray is pro, he knows what he is doing. OK, he THINKS that he knows what he is doing XD
You all made me do 6 laps beyond the two pace laps.

You should be ashamed of yourselves!

I should have been able to sit there all 54 racing laps and do nothing.
Quote from dekojester :You all made me do 6 laps beyond the two pace laps.

You should be ashamed of yourselves!

I should have been able to sit there all 54 racing laps and do nothing.

that dream almost cane trough

2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #2
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG