The online racing simulator
Quote from gagemr :I have to be at an event for school during qualifying (counts for a quarter of my grade). I might not be back until during the first duel race. Would it be at all possible for me to start in the back for the 2nd duel race?

Yes it would be as long as there aren't more than 30 people attempting to enter the 2nd duel race (so basically, yes :nod
Corns I want you to check my Kyoto oval laps with XRR because in entry list there is something wrong .
Quote from F1 mainiac :Corns I want you to check my Kyoto oval laps with XRR because in entry list there is something wrong .

You have just recently received the proper number of laps. If anybody else reaches the proper number just PM me or post here informing me that you'd like your laps to be rechecked. I will do so for everybody labeled "no" prior to sending information out to those approved though, so it will take care of its self eventually either way.
I can't get it . What's the problem if I have done them on 21.01.2012 not 2 years ago ?
I think Cornys just said that as you have done the laps recently, he had either not yet checked your laps, or overlooked it, but he will double-check everyone's laps later to make sure he doesn't miss one... he hasto check laps manually, so cannot check continuously whether someone maybe did some laps...
how do you set the server to 216 laps?
Quote from Rolle :how do you set the server to 216 laps?

It will be set to 220 laps and the race will begin with 4 pace laps which will not count to the official lap total.
Quote from Rolle :how do you set the server to 216 laps?

Rolle!
Are u on NASCAR now, great
Tell all your SRM friends about this, it will be fun
Qualifying Day has been moved to ALTP server due to 500Servers being down.

Qualifying Day information has been sent out to all competitors who qualified for the Kyoto 400.
Hi,

I won't be able to particpiate in the kyoto 400 event . I am withdrawing my application.
-
(sjoblom) DELETED by sjoblom
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed : :D
This thread has been updated for the 2014 running of this event . As always, some information is subject to change.
teamspeak.newdimensionsracing.com
I get "Failed to resolve hostname 'teamspeak.newdimensionsracing.com" when i try to connect ... is it the correct adress?
teamspeak.newdimensionracing.com <- this should work (was an extra "s" in address)
TeamSpeak address has been fixed. Sorry for any confusion and thanks for the help Rony

Kyoto 400 Event Information
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG