Session:
Lap:
Corner(s):
Involved Drivers:
Description:

Protest deadline: 29 November 20:00 UTC

Penalties:

#08 Warning for causing a collision
#93 DSQ and Warning for dangerous driving.
Session: race 2
Lap: 4
Corner(s): the S shortly after the 1st split
Involved Drivers: 18 and 13
Description: 13 makes a small error and climbs over the curb by entering the last part of the chicane. Every fellow who does below 1:13 knows that this compromises the exit speed a lot. 18 makes small contact and spins 13 which leaves 13 with overheated tires at the back of the field. It can be seen how 18 makes the same at the same spot a lap before luckily with no consequences. Others affected because of this accident: 55, 19 and 9
Session: Race 1
Lap: 1
Corner(s): Beginning of sector 2
Involved Drivers: #08; #33; #69
Description: #08 drives #33 into wall, #33 losing control because of this, causing collision with #69.

Lap: 12
Involved Drivers: #33; #39; #93
Description: #93 is being lapped, but suddenly he manages to spin in pretty much straight, ends up with 3 car crash.
rule V.F
If a driver suffers from an incident in the first lap he may telepit and join the track again.

I think it's clearly that driver cant join in any other lap than first.
Quote from pr3d4t0r :Session: race 2
Lap: 4
Corner(s): the S shortly after the 1st split
Involved Drivers: 18 and 13
Description: 13 makes a small error and climbs over the curb by entering the last part of the chicane. Every fellow who does below 1:13 knows that this compromises the exit speed a lot. 18 makes small contact and spins 13 which leaves 13 with overheated tires at the back of the field. It can be seen how 18 makes the same at the same spot a lap before luckily with no consequences. Others affected because of this accident: 55, 19 and 9

Please, withdraw the protest - issue is clarified via PM.
Quote from exzibit :rule V.F
If a driver suffers from an incident in the first lap he may telepit and join the track again.

I think it's clearly that driver cant join in any other lap than first.

You are right, following the rules it is only allowed to rejoin if you suffer from an incident in the first lap.

It was a bad idea to tolerate it as we now experienced, so I will not allow it in the upcoming races.
Quote from TypeRacing :Session: Race 1
Lap: 1
Involved Drivers: #08; #33; #69
Description: #08 drives #33 into wall, #33 losing control because of this, causing collision with #69.

#08 Warning for causing a collision

Quote from TypeRacing :
Lap: 12
Involved Drivers: #33; #39; #93
Description: #93 is being lapped, but suddenly he manages to spin in pretty much straight, ends up with 3 car crash.

#93 already got DSQ during the race. #93 also receives a warning, if any incident of this type will happen again he will be exluded at least for one round.
ugh i totally forgot about protests, but hey sharping my skillz next race!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG