The online racing simulator
Etcc fx2 2013 Rules
Hello,

You can find the 2013 ETCC FX2 Super Cup rules here.

The document mostly explains all procedures and which penalties may be given for incidents and violations of various rules. The series administration reserves the right to edit the document at any time should we feel it is necessary.

If you find any errors of spelling, numbering, or loopholes in the rules, please let me know.
Can we have more ppl get success ballast, at least 5.. In ITCC, 6 cars were getting success ballast and if we take real life example, in BTCC there are 5 cars that get it.. If i'm gonna drive 26% intake FX2 (45kg on fxr is almost the same as 26% air) it makes sense to do it against more than only two other cars that have "simmilar issues"
The points system doesn't seem very fair to me. A guy could win pretty much every race, have a bad day and lose the championship all together... Somehow doesn't seem fair to me. Not that i got any ideas of winning anything
Also nice to see that the whole rulebook is an exact copy of the GenR rulebooks.
Edit:

Quote :1. Pre-Qualifying will be held over 24 hours on theETCC FX2 Super Cup.

1.1) Pre-Qualifying starts on the Tuseday before the race, at 16:00 UTC, and end on the Wednesdaybefore the race at 16:00 UTC.

1.2) During pre-qualifying all drivers may spectate, make pit stops and do as many laps as they wish.

1.3) Any drivers on the server may not interfere anyone else's qualifying laps in any way. Thisincludes hot laps as well as in or out-laps.

1.4) Drivers exiting the pits should wait until the track is clear before joining the racing line.

1.5) Violating rules G.1.3 and G.1.4 may result in penalties if observed by or reported to the seriesadministration. For qualifying related incidents, a replay has to be provided to show what exactlyhappened.

1.6) The administration reserves the right to ask drivers for replays, to make sure their laps wereclean. Usually only drivers from the top end of the field, or drivers with seemingly very fastsplit/sector times will be asked to provide the replays of their qualifying laps.

All of the rules above will be cancelled for this league, as their has not been enough signups for the league.

There will now just be a 30 minute qualifying before the race. The new scheduled will be this:
qualifying start = 18:30 UTC 30 min qualifying
Race start = 19:10
Edit:

Quote :3. There will be a success ballast at the end of the race that will follow to the next round/race. This isto make the top 3 drivers work harder in the next round.

3.1) 1st place will have a extra 45Kg added weight for the next round/race.

3.2) 2nd place will have a extra 30Kg added weight for the next round/race.

3.3) 3rd place will have a extra 15Kg added weight for the next round/race.

This rule will be changed so that there will be 5 drivers with a success ballast. The new ballast will be:

3.1) 1st place will have a extra 45Kg added weight for the next round/race.

3.2) 2nd place will have a extra 36Kg added weight for the next round/race.

3.3) 3rd place will have a extra 27Kg added weight for the next round/race.

3.4) 4th place will have a extra 18Kg Added weight for the next round/race.

3.5) 5th place will have a extra 9Kg Added weight for the next round/race.

Etcc fx2 2013 Rules
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG