The online racing simulator
Round 6 (A62R) - Information and Discussion
Track: Aston International rev. (A62R)
Server Name: '& GenR GT Masters'

Qualifying Start: Friday, 20.09.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Qualifying End: Saturday, 21.09.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 22.09.2013 at 17:30 UTC

The passwords for qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 31 fastest confirmed drivers will be sent out after the official qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
Drive in server gt1?
Ouch, so few confirms again
Quote from Flame CZE :Ouch, so few confirms again

Yes, just like almost everywhere in LFS right now, things are really going well.
Sometimes you can't really rely on the most active LFS drivers out there. All they care about is winning. As soon as they realize they can't go for the champ. title, they give up.
or perhaps its the game itself? who knows
Quote from MousemanLV :Sometimes you can't really rely on the most active LFS drivers out there. All they care about is winning. As soon as they realize they can't go for the champ. title, they give up.

I'm with you..........

better not to start a league if you do not successfully complete.
2 days ago the server trophy was full many different drivers but some members here.
I still don't quite understand it. There are like 150 valid signups and only 6 confirmations so far? There must be something wrong.
I fail to see how you can blame the drivers when the majority have done that. I mean, it shows there is a majority of people who dont want to drive, that shows theres something wrong and its not that much down to winning because there can only be 1 winner and I bet that not even close to 140 people thought they can win.

At the end of the day, its the game and the fact STD champ started so quite a few ppl cba to do 2 leagues at once.
Sorry for the very delayed start of qualifying, I was held up with some stuff in real life. Official qualifying will therefor start 1h later, at 20:00 UTC to be exact.
How many qualified and confirmed people so we have a race?
Half the grid? 15?

I'm not sure it will be much fun if we are all spread out around the track for 1 and half hour in a small amount of cars.

Might set a lap just to see and decide later.

Will it end at 20 UTC as well?
Quote from JackCY :How many qualified and confirmed people so we have a race?
Half the grid? 15?

I'm not sure it will be much fun if we are all spread out around the track for 1 and half hour in a small amount of cars.

Might set a lap just to see and decide later.

Will it end at 20 UTC as well?

Yes, I forgot to mention that qualifying will also end 1 hour later due to the delayed start yesterday.
Thank you to everyone who attended, and especially those who finished, what was probably the last ever GT Masters race. Not long ago we did plan another season to go foward next year, and it's by no means impossible, but right now highly unlikely.

At this point I would like to thank everyone who supported the series in the name of GenR and everyone who helped to make this series happen.
I really liked these series. I used to practice for this fairly a lot in the very beginning, although as soon as school came by, my chance to attend a race just died. I would definitely race every single round if the timezone was right for me, but since it wasn't exactly fine for me, I just had to sort of decline my attendance to the race.

Thanks for bringing really, really great racing series. 1st and 3rd round was the best for me.
Results now official.
Quote from MousemanLV :I really liked these series. I used to practice for this fairly a lot in the very beginning, although as soon as school came by, my chance to attend a race just died. I would definitely race every single round if the timezone was right for me, but since it wasn't exactly fine for me, I just had to sort of decline my attendance to the race.

Thanks for bringing really, really great racing series. 1st and 3rd round was the best for me.

Portugal or Latvia almost the same time like middle of EU, that was evening races on Sunday and the rest was 24h qualification from evening to evening.

---

Only 5 cars finished round 6?
That's like 50% crashed, retired?

The beginning of league was insane, then it got easier and easier to get into the race and number of people reduced and the lap times increased.
Though to go from what? 160 in R1 to 10 in R6? In just 3-4 months?
Guess people quit LFS...

It was good, apart from the unrealistic qualification.

Starts were very messy with the flying start. Cars too close, causing collisions.

Races were long and fine for the amount of cars at the beginning.
A little too much for me personally at the end of league to drive over an hour somewhere alone with mouse. It's boring and tiring for hands.
So I skipped races of the last rounds and worked on LFSStats instead.

Thanks for organizing though!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG