The online racing simulator
RNCS 2014 Interest Check
I guess that there is reason to wonder if the 2014 Realistic NASCAR Cup Series is even worth making a schedule for. Please respond to this thread. If yes no explanation is needed.

If no, please explain why or don't post (Don't be stupid or it will be deleted..)

Thanks. The Kyoto 400 will be attempted regardless
I'm in.

I'm glad that the Kyoto 400 is with the FZR this year.
I'm in too.

Hope will drive in each round!
no, because I don't like the adminning here. (it's my opinion, not trying to be stupid)
I won't say yes or no. Based on your numbers and data etc from last season an admin should know whether a series is worth running, if the turnouts were good last year then you should be ok. If they were not satisfactory it probably will be the same this year, barring you make any changes.
#6 - Sobis
Quote from Mustangman759 :I won't say yes or no. Based on your numbers and data etc from last season an admin should know whether a series is worth running, if the turnouts were good last year then you should be ok. If they were not satisfactory it probably will be the same this year, barring you make any changes.

What? If series was good last lear, it should be good this year too? That's wrong, check the attendance of WTBOCS Season 2 and this season
Thats not at all what it ment, all it states is that if it was good last year it might be good this year. If it was bad last year it will be bad this year. There are expections of course depending on the changes an admin makes. Wtbos might not be good this year because of the turbo trophy by genr or other genr leagues where drivers dont want to drive as much etc.
I'm looking into shortening up the season to about 4 races due to an attendance worry and I'm also probably going to move the series to Saturdays this year as I hope to make the series more accessible to everybody.
Keep it on sundays, we have corse and ndr events coming soon for saturday
I love oval and would love to be part of RNCS for 3rd year would be a good idea for a short season like 4 rounds.BUT PLEASE no more FZ5
Quote from kochomoch :i love oval and would love to be part of rncs for 3rd year would be a good idea for a short season like 4 rounds.but please no more fz5

yes no more fz5 it's real torture!!!
I was very worried about FZ5 race last time,but it wasn't actually that bad,so I would not have something against it.
To be honest I'd like to see FZ5 action again, it was really fun. Oh and note that I'm SC, not a competitor

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG