The online racing simulator
GenR GTi Trophy 2013: Rulebook
Hi!

The rulebook for the GenR GTi Trophy 2013 can be found >HERE<.

It contains approximately 12 pages of all the necessary rules, regulations and information needed for the series including penalties and procedures. The series administration reserves the right to edit these rules at any necessary time.

If you should find any grammar, numbering errors or loopholes, please post below to let me know.

Thanks!
Please only allow Sequential shifter with Auto Clutch.

It's too easy to cheat with ''H-Shift''.
Rulebook Version 2:

- Added rule 16.g - The use of Button clutch is strictly prohibited. All drivers must use Auto-Clutch at all times during all sessions. Failure to do so will result in penalties.

I made that change a while ago but forgot to announce it and also edited it slightly to include "all sessions".

- Reuploaded rulebook after a dropbox cleanup, thankfully had a backup!
Rulebook Version 3:

- Modified rule 1.c - During Round 1 drivers must use the air-intake restriction of XRG: 1% and XFG: 0%. From Round 2 onwards the XRG will use a 2% air-intake restriction and XFG will continue with no restriction. Failure to do so will result in disqualification from that race and on a second offence a driver will be disqualified from the series with any points scored to the Team Championship deducted.
Quote from TheSAgibbs :Rulebook Version 2:

- Added rule 16.g - The use of Button clutch is strictly prohibited. All drivers must use Auto-Clutch at all times during all sessions. Failure to do so will result in penalties.

I made that change a while ago but forgot to announce it and also edited it slightly to include "all sessions".

- Reuploaded rulebook after a dropbox cleanup, thankfully had a backup!

So at the start you can't shift 1st gear and use clutch before light's go out? I don't know does it make much diffrence but just asking...
Quote from Ippetus :So at the start you can't shift 1st gear and use clutch before light's go out? I don't know does it make much diffrence but just asking...

If the rules state auto clutch is mandatory, then it means you shift to 1st gear when it's green, not before it and then releasing the clutch.
You can press the clutch button while using autoclutch. It means the mode "autoclutch" which stops you gaining an advantage by using clutch macro's etc. It doesn't mean you can't start in 1st gear. Atleast thats how it has always been, don't see why it would be different now.
Rulebook Version 4:

Okay, there has been a long hard revision of the rulebook and quite a few things have changed such as:
* General corrections and additions to rules (highlighted)
+ 2 grids for those who do not qualify in the top 32.
- Success ballast removed.
+ Points per place updated.

Updated OP with new link.
Rulebook Version 5:

Changed the retirement restriction:
+ 14.d: Drivers who retired during the race are not eligible for points. To receive points they must complete at least 75% of the scheduled race distance and must cross the finishing line at the end of the race. Should either (or both) of these criteria not be fulfilled, the driver concerned will get no points.
* Corrected error on Confirmations deadline.
So basically crashing out/running out of fuel/timing out in final lap means a wasted evening? That's pretty stupid I'd say.
Quote from Eclipsed :So basically crashing out/running out of fuel/timing out in final lap means a wasted evening? That's pretty stupid I'd say.

Then take enough fuel. We don't want people at the back to cruise to 75% and just quit afterwards because they know their points are in the bag. Sure you can have bad luck to if you time out, but that happens.
So the cruisers will cruise longer until they reach finish line,how is that different?
Just saying that classification should be based on performance (who has finished the race distance fastest or went farthest in case of some problems),just like it has been done all the time before.

Just discussing weird rules,not fighting for my interests or something here.
Quote from Eclipsed :So the cruisers will cruise longer until they reach finish line,how is that different?
Just saying that classification should be based on performance (who has finished the race distance fastest or went farthest in case of some problems),just like it has been done all the time before.

Just discussing weird rules,not fighting for my interests or something here.

Sure, I do know it's not going to change that, and yes I do know you're not arguing because you're someone who actually finishes races even in low positions. Let's say it is more an attempt to keep people in until the end of the race. If it doesn't work out, so be it.
-
(mbutcher) DELETED by mbutcher
Hi,

can we change setup between quali and race?
Of course you can.
This thread is closed

GenR GTi Trophy 2013: Rulebook
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG