The online racing simulator
Round 4 (FE4) - Information and Discussion
Track: Fern Bay Black w/ PMD chicane (FE4P)
Server Name: '& GenR GT Masters' and '& GenR GT Masters 2'

Qualifying Start: Friday, 16.08.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Qualifying End: Saturday, 17.08.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 18.08.2013 at 17:30 UTC

The passwords for qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 31 fastest confirmed drivers will be sent out after the official qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
Is it possible to enter the race without having a laptime set in the qualifying, in case there are less than 31 drivers qualified? I'm asking because I won't be home before Sunday and I'd like to drive at least one round
Quote from Flame CZE :Is it possible to enter the race without having a laptime set in the qualifying, in case there are less than 31 drivers qualified? I'm asking because I won't be home before Sunday and I'd like to drive at least one round

Yes, it is.
Quote :MP Replay : Out of stash space
Lost connection to host

Nooooooooooo!

You gotta be kiddin' me. I just got a new provider and have 0, ZERO problems but no, the first network related problem again has to be in LFS.

Alright LFS, goodbye. I'm sick of the network rubbish and disconnects.
This is not a network problem anymore, that's some LFS server (or server connection) or client nonsense.

I could immediately get back on server and browse web, no network hiccup anywhere. No computer hiccup, nothing.

And before they limit the connection to 30/30Mbit/s and I could test the full speed for a week it would do

or even more on upload, below 10ms ping. Tiny little worse in prime time, lets say 85/50Mbit/s 7-15ms. 10 MB/s downloads, putting photos on online drive like it's a local harddrive, etc.

So I don't really get it, MP Replay : Out of stash space...
Guess somebody should finally update the network layer in LFS.

Because no matter how good connection or any hardware one has it will fail on busy league servers way too often anyway.

Surprisingly cargame.nl holds pretty much no problem.

What do you guys use for the server connection/host provider?

In LFS it shows around 40ms ping and that's kind of around the lowest it shows on online servers.

---

Oh BTW. In the tight right hand corner after going over the bridge around lap 10?, a car got hit to the side and rolled over by a car that was overtaking me on the inside. I think a too fast entry into the tight corner when he car was overtaking me. Nothing I could do, I was surprised myself he went a little too fast in there and managed to bump the car one position in front of me.

Unlucky man too.
You were the only one to have network trouble.
Just because your net is fast doesn't mean it's stable. You might have a provider with a really quick net connection, but it could be pretty darn crap regarding stability. I only have 1000 kb/s of connections speed and I've never encountered any timeouts at ALL.
I've never got "MP Replay : Out of stash space
Lost connection to host"

I always thought it's caused by your low HDD space or virtual memory space (I set it to 10 GB because in the past I was bored from getting kicked for the game for not having the necesary virtual memory)

May be that the problem? I can run uTorrent while playing LFS and as I said, never got that message
Yeah memory can be an issue but it does not occur to me that LFS would be that memory hungry. Plus nothing else runs.

My old connection wasn't good and I knew that, I can test it. This new one is fine. I have connections open for several hours and I do know when they drop. They don't drop with the new provider.

Guess it's LFS disliking the older computer then.
Its rando
"This car type is not allowed : XR2"

how yes no ?

somone playin with server or what
This thread is closed

Round 4 (FE4) - Information and Discussion
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG