The online racing simulator
Thank you!
Mostly forgotten, but it is a whole lot of work to organise such an event like the 16h race. So I'd like to thank you organisers and admins for the great work you've done for the community!
We as the members of the BurnoutCrew enjoyed that event very much. So we'll be back next year!
From all of us at Team Vires I want to say a big thank you to the organisers and drivers for a great race! Only once did we have an issue lapping cars everyone else was really generous to us and we lost very little time. Thank you for running the event again, it was great to complete the 16 hours
also thanx from me ven if my team dropped in last week so that i wasnt able to participate i enjoyed the race as spectator
thanx to the organisation and hope to race next year
In behalf of all the Absolute Beginners drivers that took apart this race a big thanks to the organization! For many of us this was the first experience with endurance racing but all the teams completed the 16 hours. It was good fun for all of us.

So thanks again, if you decide to run this event again next year we will be there for sure!
Thanks admins
It is always a challenge complete this endurance.
On behalf of the entire Team America, from those who ran and who for personal reasons they could not do, I thank the entire organization and managers for bringing us this wonderful event again, without doubt next year we will again have as participants
What a great event! Thanks to all organizers and racers.
Nice to run in same race as the "big teams" who were all thoughtfull with blue flag overtaking.

Also thanks to cury and vinsu from Team America for sharing their setups.
LFS Action Lap

Something to remember this race by for me. Thanks to Team Vires for great drive and to organization for flawless event once the green lights were on. And grats to everyone who ren the distance.
#9 - kiste
It was a tough race as a two men team. But we finished even wih bad luck in first 3 hours in P3 in the end. minimal goal archieved. CoRe-ks-Crew will be back next year!

Was great event and i have to thank Gerd for this very fun fight in ht elast laps. It was just for being in same lap or not with them but we could see we fight in same level. maybe next year we will be in front of.

Also grats to Vires. Stunning pace and grats for the win!
This was the first time I have ever raced an endurance event which involved driver changes & that went for longer than an hour. What a huge effort by all.
Big thanks to RM for bringing this all together & too AB for the invite.
Thanks to Commander and all organizers of the 16h. It was a great event as always and I enjoyed it very much.

Quote from kiste :Was great event and i have to thank Gerd for this very fun fight in ht elast laps. It was just for being in same lap or not with them but we could see we fight in same level. maybe next year we will be in front of.

The fight in the end was a great finish. Thank you too!
I thought next year maybe we could race together with the RAC?
Maybe?
Bring back THE 16 HOUR race.

Love it, Love it, Love it.
-
(darvishihotel) DELETED by Scawen : spam

Thank you!
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG