The online racing simulator
Qualification Replays
As stated in the Rules:
3.2.6 Each driver is responsible to save a replay of his fastest qualifying time, and to give it by request of the race directors for consideration. If a driver has no replay recorded, he will start off automatically from the last starting position in its class. The race directors will sight 30 randomly chosen replays.

As i have lost more helping hands and there is only one class left i only want the top 5 this year.

117 Team Vires cut +2.5 seconds
101 Conquest Racing not participating
100 CoRe-ks-Crew cut +2.5 seconds
111 F.A.R.T. - FFR Absolute Revival Team OK
179 Absolute Beginners OK
117 Team Vires
Attached files
2 41 62.mpr - 595.3 KB - 704 views
Quote from Mazdaratie :#179

Fastest lap in lap 24

You're a lucky guy, but as far as the rule states the lap has to be regarded as clean.
Quote from N I K I :117 Team Vires

3.2.5 Cutting in the qualification is prohibited. There always have to be at least two tyres on the track. During the qualification a layout will be set by the race directors, which avoids cutting at the neuralgic points. The cars touching a pole with the front side are defined to be cutting. Cars who are caught cutting will receive a time penalty of 5 seconds on the qualification time.

that was a very fast lap, but i am sorry that i need to tell you your good laps in that replay were cutted. I may give you the chance. If you have the replay of your stint after these laps i will view that laps and grant you the fastest not cutted lap.
Quote from commandermas :There always have to be at least two tyres on the track.

Subconsciously I drove to this rule. I am sorry, poles were conflicting with this rule, the rule that I always respect. There wasn't exactly wall there for drivers to stop us from using the grass area with 2wheels. There wasn't special notice about having to respect track poles rule either, that was then conflicting with 2wheels rule.

This case feels unfair and pushed forward by conflicting rules without any compassion in clarifying things with drivers.

The picture bellow shows 2wheels on track/curb at all times.
Attached images
2wheels.jpg
#7 - kiste
cmon niki.... They told before and if you hit the polls frontwise let it be. i have no replay i. e. so what. shit happens. vires is so fast you wont loos the race cause of p6 or 7 in 16 hours... Don´be hypocritivcal everytime...
Two things immediately come to mind:

1) The rule clearly states that that at least two tyres have to be on track and furthermore that cars touching a pole are defined cutting. I can not see a conflict in that.

2) In my opinion it's your obligation to familiarize yourself with the specific rules of an event. No one has to inform you about some special rules. Read and understand them beforehand and you're fine. If you're not sure: ask.
And this is the thanks I get for all the testing I did for you.
Quote from N I K I :And this is the thanks I get for all the testing I did for you.

So you think helping grants you immunity from rules... nice sense of fairplay.. really nice
Oh dear...
No. Your rules are in conflict with one another and you refuse to acknowledge that. Nothing else to it. If you so must, impose the penalty.
Quote from N I K I :And this is the thanks I get for all the testing I did for you.

Because of your help i granted you the chance to send in other fast laps. Other Teams wouldn't even get that extra chance.
Quote from commandermas :Because of your help i granted you the chance to send in other fast laps. Other Teams wouldn't even get that extra chance.

Ok. I can make a few of them right now.
well i more wanted the ones you did in your second qualification stint. 2:41.98 and 2:41.77 are two great laps you did after your best lap.
It's fine man. You do what you think is right. It's just a shame some of the things weren't presented clear earlier.
Quote from N I K I :It's fine man. You do what you think is right. It's just a shame some of the things weren't presented clear earlier.

What more clear do you want, if they are laid out in the rules?
Quote from dekojester :What more clear do you want, if they are laid out in the rules?

No. It's weird man. Sure it's in rules. But, this is not the only league I and many more are doing. I'm not the only one who missed out on this. In fact in all trainings a vast majority of people were simply only using the 2wheel rule, as we ever do. There was nothing to suspect about.

It's just the golder rule that front runners have to get screwed first. When we used to have layouts like this in MoE, or any other big race/league, often admins would make a thread of it, or send a note via PM to point the significance of it. Before the session started and then everyone knew where they stand.

There are even people who missed out on obligation to save the replay of their quali lap! They probably thought it's not necessary since tracker is saving it. We also asked some questions about qualifying and noone remembered to make a mention of now important things we're talking about.

Because the situation is as such I believe some compromise could be done from administrations side. They have made changes in past with who and how they'll check, maybe they can do a similar thing again.
Niki stop.

Of course we accept the penalty of 5 added seconds onto the fastest time and apologise once again for breaking the rule. See you in the race
FYI #101 can't attend the race, so don't bother waiting for us
Quote from Ziomek21 :FYI #101 can't attend the race, so don't bother waiting for us

That's a shame. It would have been fun to fight thru the field with you guys.
Quote from N I K I :No. It's weird man. Sure it's in rules. But, this is not the only league I and many more are doing. I'm not the only one who missed out on this. In fact in all trainings a vast majority of people were simply only using the 2wheel rule, as we ever do. There was nothing to suspect about.

It's just the golder rule that front runners have to get screwed first. When we used to have layouts like this in MoE, or any other big race/league, often admins would make a thread of it, or send a note via PM to point the significance of it. Before the session started and then everyone knew where they stand.

There are even people who missed out on obligation to save the replay of their quali lap! They probably thought it's not necessary since tracker is saving it. We also asked some questions about qualifying and noone remembered to make a mention of now important things we're talking about.

Because the situation is as such I believe some compromise could be done from administrations side. They have made changes in past with who and how they'll check, maybe they can do a similar thing again.

I have to admit that Niki is right in one point. I thought i had stated the rule clearly in the announcement, but it seems i had forgotten to do so. So i will give you a compromise of 2.5 secs of penalty instead of 5.
Fair enough.
I surprisingly got a replay from kiste but the same as with Niki, two poles with the front, so +2.5 seconds, but still better than last.

Qualification Replays
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG