The online racing simulator
NEC 2013: Debrief
So just before the end of the season arrives, (and everyone forgets about our little project) I'd like to open up a thread where you can say what you liked and what not. We also do welcome suggestions how a second season can be titled, as in a second second season, New Endurance challenge wouldn't be New in a second season

Thanks for your participation in this and let's make the final round a Party!
I had plenty of fun racing this league, I'd like to thank all the admins and people who made this possible

See you next season!
Maybe "old endurance challenge" will be good for title

Thanks to all drivers and admins for this season.
Thanks to all who've made this series happen, I had lots of fun :-) Shame about the decrease of the amount of competitors towards the end of the season but nothing can we do about it.

Let's make the last round the best one!
Really enjoyed this series, just a shame about the participation decreasing. Perhaps some slightly different combos, like gt1/gt2 perhaps or more OW, as although uf1 was an alright race i don't really fancy driving it for that long again
Seeing the interest droping,I think you should drop the 2nd class for sake of competition for next season. That is unless there is a huge racer interest rise in LFS overall at time when next season is about to start.
Quote from Eclipsed :Seeing the interest droping,I think you should drop the 2nd class for sake of competition for next season. That is unless there is a huge racer interest rise in LFS overall at time when next season is about to start.

Plans to drop the 2nd class are pretty much fixed already.
#8 - kiste
I really would like to see NEC again. I like the system of the league a lot. Lack of drivers and teams were bid sad and also we as CoRe didnt get our 3 cars all the time. But overall i hope to see it again. Hopefully wth more teams who will stay till the end.
I enjoyed the series in the handful of events that I drove in. I think the events are too long from start to finish.

Personally, I think 4 hours is quite long for a series that is not taken seriously by many teams, I would like 2-3 hour races but I know other people who liked the 4 hour length. But maybe at least, move qualifying to another day or use the GTM style. Just for 2 guys to do qualifying and a 4 hour race in the same day makes for a very long day.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG