The online racing simulator
Quote from chefdenker :I manually activated your account. You can use it now.

I still have problems sending mail to Microsoft based mail accounts although SPF and DKIM have been set up.

Thanks
I have same problem..
Activated.

Quote from xaxax123 :I have same problem..

Seriously guys, think about using an ISP silently(!!!) deleting your mails without even dropping you a note. Nevertheless I am in the process of getting this fixed.
The due date for registration has extended right? or it's just my browser not refreshing the page... also, the TBO and LRF categories only have 1 and 2 teams entered, is that correct?
Yes, the date has been extended and there are indeed only 1 and 2 teams entered.

Quote from chanoman315 :The due date for registration has extended right? or it's just my browser not refreshing the page... also, the TBO and LRF categories only have 1 and 2 teams entered, is that correct?

Is there a chance of the tracker agagin showing stats from training server until raceday?
So after a practice stint one can have a look how many laps were good/bad etc.
good luck everyone
there shoud have been an email to all registered teammembers. If someone who is registered on 16-hour-race.de is missing the mail please write.

there was a little mistake with the servername:
it is Racing Minds 16h Race
Quote from commandermas :there shoud have been an email to all registered teammembers. If someone who is registered on 16-hour-race.de is missing the mail please write.

there was a little mistake with the servername:
it is Racing Minds 16h Race

I'm actually a double fail guy. The second mail is only 50% correct. It really is "Racing Minds 16h Race".
Please, what is password?

-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG