The online racing simulator
Are you incapable of doing the math or you want to make a fight with me so you go half insulting?
Quote from N I K I :Are you incapable of doing the math or you want to make a fight with me so you go half insulting?

I don't really care what you think. I'm telling you whats possible time and then you come to me and start doing your philosophy things again. Do what you want, I'm fed up with your "all-time professor" attitude.
Event if it should be 4hours (2:41 equals to 3 * 50 = 150 mins => 2,5h and 1,5h for outlaps if you really wonna change settings or reset car each few laps) logic lvl becomes N I K I.
Quote from krkriv :I don't really care what you think.

Yea I see that. You're showing it really well. Only thing that makes you wonder is why are you even talking to me then if you don't care what I think. You might as well go talk to yourself and not cause this pointless fight.

Quote from krkriv :I'm telling you whats possible time and then you come to me and start doing your philosophy things again.

I've never even asked you of whats possible time.

Quote from krkriv :Do what you want, I'm fed up with your "all-time professor" attitude.

I'm patient. I gave my opinion that 4hours to reach time you consider easy makes it no longer easy and turns it into a respectable time then. I don't see why you have to personally attack me with hysteria for our difference in opinions. Let's just agree to disagree, shall we.
Maybe you should check your e-mail, i try registrer.
Fixed.

It's Microsoft breaking eMailing... They require registering your server as an originating host with them so the mail is being accepted. But that is against RFC's and common understanding of how emailing works... so I don't do it. I suggest changing provider to someone who understands how the internet works
Nope. I didnt receive a confirmation.
Quote from chefdenker :Fixed.

It's Microsoft breaking eMailing... They require registering your server as an originating host with them so the mail is being accepted. But that is against RFC's and common understanding of how emailing works... so I don't do it. I suggest changing provider to someone who understands how the internet works

Actually, more likely is that you need to setup a SPF record in your DNS. An SPF record allows a receiving mail server to look up a list of "approved" sending servers in order to judge if an email is actually legit or not. It's a common feature and might be something worth looking into as well.

If you need a bit of help, send me a PM and I can give some help.
Quote from chefdenker :Fixed.

Thanks chefdenker
Like last year for 24h race I've prepared live cache of tracker (1min cache, so it can be at most 1min 59s before the main tracker) in case of high load: http://tracker.16h.lfshost.eu/ .

16h 2013: New Info
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG