The online racing simulator
Quote from malcomax :you are the real fool
contrails send you off track and under blue flag for 4 laps was not corrected!

Contrails???

I think if there was an issue they could have just forced me to pits or spec me. I knew I'm at the end of field and had blue flags showing correctly as well as position in race.

Sorry but I can't affect if LFS is being LFS and it showed you a blue flag when it wasn't supposed to.

Ah, I see it now, you've made no attempt to overtake, instead you bumped into me, then got close on straight so I let you pass in T1, slowing down for you.

To clear up the blue flags for you and others who maybe expect the blue flag cars to slow down significantly in advance to let you pass at first sight of a blue flag when you're still far behind. It is not so. You have to make an overtaking maneuver, blue flaged cars then have to let you pass and not defend. Keeping racing line and normal race speed.

Quote :K. Blue Flags
1. Drivers who are being lapped are expected to drive a normal racing line and must
avoid maneuvers that might confuse lapping cars.
1.1) Lapped drivers must yield position upon the first properly-presented overtaking
maneuver by a lapping car.
A properly-presented overtaking maneuver implies
the lapping drivers is close behind the lapping driver, "shows a nose" to indicate
his intentions
, and follows through cleanly while leaving sufficient room for the
lapped car.
1.2) Lapped drivers must not defend against overtaking maneuvers presented by
lapping cars. A defensive maneuver will result in a drive-through penalty. A
defensive maneuver resulting in contact will result in a stop-go penalty.
1.3) Drivers who have been successfully lapped must not attempt an immediate repass
unless it can't be avoided.
2. Lapping drivers must use caution when overtaking lapped cars. Over-aggressive or
poorly-presented overtaking attempts resulting in contact will result in a stop-go
penalty.

3. Drivers found guilty of multiple instances of blocking in a single race - along with
drivers found guilty of multiple incidents resulting from a lack of respect for lapped
cars - may face penalties, series probation or exclusion from the season.

Quote from malcomax :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1 : 5:45
Your Car number:116
Protested Car number(s):8
Brief description of incident:car number 8 pushes me towards external
I was with a car ahead of him and the chicane seeks contact by sending me off track, DAMAGED my car and lost 7 positions.

Well, I guess I should share my opinion here, and I say that you certainly arent car ahead of me at the point of where our accident happens, you got very little damage, which doesnt affect to car's handling or anything at all really, and in my opinion I have pretty minimal room at chicane being 2-wide, so I couldnt do anything there really.
i think server has problem..Cant get at the track and i get bad car setup whatever car i choose
Quote from Billkaza :i think server has problem..Cant get at the track and i get bad car setup whatever car i choose

did you use the right restictions?

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Hello Drivers!

The restrictions for the 2013 Genuine Racing Grand Touring Masters season will be:

FZR: 20% air-restriction
FXR: 23% air-restriction
XRR: 24% air-restriction

If any changes occur it will be announced in this thread.

Quote from TFalke55 :did you use the right restictions?

Ok fixed..Wasnt this kind of problem.
This thread is closed

Round 2 (WE1R) - Information and Discussion
(30 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG