Class 1: LX6
Class 2: LX4
Server name: 'nitrado.net NEC'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Wednesday, 12.06.2013 at 20:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Friday, 14.06.2013 at 20:00 UTC

Class 2 Qualifying Start: Sunday, 16.06.2013 at 15:10 UTC
Class 1 Qualifying Start: Sunday, 16.06.2013 at 15:35 UTC
Start of the Race: Sunday, 16.06.2013 at 16:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 15 fastest confirmed teams of each class will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
Pre-qualifying cancelled.
#3 - troy
You people suck! 16 Teams and we're only at round 3, shame on you.

edit: To expand that a little, if you sign up to a league you should commit to it, the organizers even try to make it easy in allowing an easy way to switch around driver rosters. It's just disrespectful to the people trying to make something happening in a stagnating world of LFS online racing.
Quote from troy :You people suck! 16 Teams and we're only at round 3, shame on you.

edit: To expand that a little, if you sign up to a league you should commit to it, the organizers even try to make it easy in allowing an easy way to switch around driver rosters. It's just disrespectful to the people trying to make something happening in a stagnating world of LFS online racing.

this.

there was so much interest on round 1, alot of lost in round 2 and now look..
Sadly my net appears to be sucking at the moment. Hope it gains some stability over night.
The password for the main event has been sent out to all teams who confirmed.
tracker or remote maybe ?
Aye we need remote please
#9 - AsnL
maybe one tracker for next rounds will be good...
Quote from V8 Star :tracker or remote maybe ?

Quote from jasonmatthews :Aye we need remote please

I would be happy if remote would work, but the Insim Relay setup cannot connect to the server for some reason, although it's been left untouched since last round and more importantly since wednesday, the last time I've been connected to remote.

I had checked the data - it was correct. I had reentered the correct data, still the server status is dead.
Franky says sorry to #52 HoR Car. ( M. Hanf )
Replays are uploaded and linked in the corresponding thread
Why don't you have a tracker? Would make our lives much easier..

Anyway was a fun race, couldn't have imagined to do that pace without making mistakes before the race - but still wasn't enough , maybe the result could have been different if Ramla hadn't been offline till Sunday so we could have spent more time calculating strategy but can only beat the opposition infront of you and thats what you did so gratz GenR. Hopefully the last time DynX need me
sadly we couldnt do this roud due to lack of available drivers. :\
was hoping to find some in the last hours for the face.
yes was really fun race. ricardo had potential to take pole but somehow didnt manage it. then on lap 5 decides to roll to spice things up.

I knew from the start ricardo would be fast and i was hoping not to let him down , since i didnt get any prac done due to work and ric ended up making a set a few hours the race. im just glad our strategy worked out and i was surprised with my own pace in the end.

shame not many people turned up for this as expected but i guess they will all return for gtr/ky3b.

also grats genr on the win!
Official race results are uploaded and linked in the corresponding thread.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG