Class 1: Formula V8 (FO8)
Class 2: Formula XR (FOX)
Server name: 'nitrado.net NEC'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Wednesday, 22.05.2013 at 20:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Friday, 24.05.2013 at 20:00 UTC

Class 2 Qualifying Start: Sunday, 26.05.2013 at 15:10 UTC
Class 1 Qualifying Start: Sunday, 26.05.2013 at 15:35 UTC
Start of the Race: Sunday, 26.05.2013 at 16:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 15 fastest confirmed teams of each class will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
-
(IMOL) DELETED by IMOL
Quote from IMOL :Round 2 (FO8/FOX@SO5r) - Information and Discussion

FO8/FOX@SO5R?????
Mistake guys Anyway, looking forward for it!

Fixed
As some of you might already have seen, I made a mistake in the Pre-Qualifying PM: Ofcourse, last race's name format stays!

xx F.Surname, with xx being the starting number in the colours of the classes (class 1 in red, class 2 in blue)

I'm sorry for the inconvinience.
Pre-Qualifying is over!

Unofficial results are attatched to this post.
Attached images
lfs_00000104.jpg
lfs_00000105.jpg
If a driver attempts prequal but his team mate sets a better time, is the slower driver required to participate in the race?
Quote from rulebook :D.1.4) The fastest driver from pre-qualifying must be included in a team's race roster. Should he not be able to race, the team will receive a one-lap penalty.

Passwords are sent out.
Sean Lyddon just gave Peace a massive draft to take pole, is this allowed?
Yeah .. feel free to take the lap away from me, my next lap was clean - 1:39:13
drafting is not forbidden.
I want to say sorry to Rony and GAR had a pop-up at a very unfortunate point in time.
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Sorry to Karl for that misshappening - not that I could do much to not make a laghit,except to keep bigger distance,but you could also be more polite if you have that bad damage and someone wants to unlap you...

Otherwise - allthough my setup was quite slow and I picked up ugly damage in 1st stinth,due which I had positive camber on left rear,2nd stinth was quite fun,as car handled quite decent and I managed to overtake Troy and keep him behind for a while (yes,I know you had much more fuel,but still :razz,but 3rd stinth - again similar damage,never really noticed which curb it was. Too bad,that I had to park the car after completing 75%,as my teammate could not solve his windows problems in time,could be 8th place in finish I believe.
Frank says sorry for turning into Tomek, his mistake
Again I say sorry this time to SAVAGE's FOX I forced you off track after you let me past
Class 1
  1. Genuine Racing
  2. Dynamix Racing
  3. my3id Gaming
  4. Ready2Roll Team
  5. Sonicrealms Racing
  6. SAVAGE Simsports
  7. Heroes of Racing
  8. CoRe.set
  9. TC-Racing
  10. ANT Motorsport*
  11. Green Angus Racing*
Class 2
  1. CoRe Racing
  2. Sonicrealms Racing
  3. v10star
  4. Team Vires
  5. SAVAGE Simsports
  6. Genuine Racing
  7. TC-Racing
  8. Heroes of Racing
  9. Green Angus Racing
  10. AirAttack*
#18 - IMOL
Quote from jasonmatthews :Frank says sorry for turning into Tomek, his mistake

I understand possibly too tired to watch in the mirrors No problem, i havent lost anything
Fun comeback, nice to see that I probably still had the best pace in that race I wasn't really sure how it would go. But obviously pace is only 1 factor and I made 1 stupid mistake myself and 1 bad bit of luck with a popup and even without that it would have been tough from starting last so the best team won, thats the way it is sometimes and we didnt deserve better than 2nd. Had some good racing in the first laps and didn't have any problems with FOX's really. Thanks for putting the race on, Jesse for giving the opportunity to race and nice to see some old faces again

E: Oh and gratz again to GenR.
Quote from Eclipsed :Sorry to Karl for that misshappening - not that I could do much to not make a laghit,except to keep bigger distance,but you could also be more polite if you have that bad damage and someone wants to unlap you...

No problem Rony, shit happens - nothing lost but some time in the end of the day.
I didn't understood your pace, neither mine, so I just went as fast as possible. Sorry if I confused you, but that wasen't intentional at all. Also our gap was about 1 lap and only 1 hour was about to go, so I knew it will be enough even if I let you go.

Also sorry to another C1 drivers who lapped me - I'm beginner with FO8, my racing lines probably confused many of you
Thanks for a great race guys.

race went horrendously for us AA guys, first stint was full of game freezes because of me forgetting to turn down graphics card settings, resulting in lots of suspension damage and time loss. adjusted to damage and started catching up with next FOX driver by .5-1s a lap, then had 2 freezes on my in-lap for driver swap, one of which was in the pitlane causing me to hit wall and get a dt, then Vadim got a dc as soon as he got into the car, so one lap pen for rejoin, then when he rejoined he was using wrong skin and old setup so for the rest of the race we were all running with many penalties, wrong skin, wrong set, and a lot of engine damage. would quite gladly do the race all over again...
Overall, race went good for our #04 car. Had lots of fun with Bert, mainly about low downforce. Noone could catch us on the straight We are happy with 4th overall, this time top 3 was a little bit too much for us.
Grats to our German squad with the win. Proud of you, after the hard work you did. It all payed off.
Didn't have many problems with the backmarkers. Good job by them also.
Really enjoyed the battle with #17 SR. Sorry for that tap at the last hour btw. Enjoyed the chase, a lot! I was sweating like hell in the last 30 minutes. Looking forward to next round.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG