The online racing simulator
Don't wish to jump on the bandwagon but he is exactly the same for the GT3 race.. I think it's just his style to weave and block.
You know I'm a bad racer when James comes to complain about it
jk, you can't even compare the things you do every race to what i did
Well you've already admitted you can't drive when you're frustrated, and you can't drive with drivers who are same pace as you - so how about you either stop driving like a cock or stop driving altogether.
Sure i can drive with people on the same pace with me, just not the ones that have a bad habit of taking me out every time we race against each other
Have you ever stopped to think maybe it's you Joonas? Banned from NDR, crashing with multiple cars in other leagues..

I'll leave you with that.
Nope, Your point was that I can't drive against people on same pace than me, which isn't true, only exception is you, take for example SGT KY2R, twice on BL1 FBM, FE3 GT3 (where i accidentally made contact with you trying to block, afterwards you basically took me out on purpose) and pretty much every other time i have to race against you.

Funny editing skills you have there, anyway, I don't deny that I make a lot of unnecessary contact when I'm racing, but that's just the way I am.

+ What does my NDR ban have to do with this? I got banned for unplugging my connection on purpose (which originally wasn't even my idea)
-
(seniecka) DELETED by Framaris : cmon!
Don't start pointless discussions plz, you will never agree any way, so just agree to disagree!
@Franky: Here's the race replay if its not already uploaded in the thread: http://hostr.co/V1LiD2mGnlp3

@Diaz: It was my first league race in the TBO and I didn't wanna cause any problems so I tried my best to make sure I didn't make any stupid moves even when the guy in front of me is attempting to push me/Toni off the track :P
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I don't deny that I make a lot of unnecessary contact when I'm racing, but that's just the way I am.

Yes,some have noticed that,especially Stankus...
Quote from undertaker00 :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 7 (pitstop)
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 09:30:00
Your Car number: 050
Protested Car number(s): 065
Brief description of incident: 065 finished pit before me(050) and pushed me , so i didnt refuled to end and i didnt finished race beacouse of him.

Weird how your brake lights went off way before i even hit you, which means your pitstop ended, which means you just didn't refuel enough and now you are trying to blame me

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98749766/Anicic.png
I'm laughing irl right now at how stupid that protest is. Thats amazing.
I never looked at that but i know that even you will pushed off from your pitbox the stop will be held until the end. So even He pushed you the box will refuel fully.

The only thing wich can happen while pushing you is that you could get some damage wich won´t be reparied then but this is just ridicules
Quote from IMOL :Everything i was doing, wasnt against the rules... Any rules. Every single move was legal, thinked... I can do apex too slow.

So your telling me braking on the apex's so i hit you and you drive away is legal? and also pushing me towards the edge of the track aggressively? Also weaving infront of me when i have your slipstream so you get a bumpdraft out of it? I know thats illegal.
Quote from savvy :@Diaz: It was my first league race in the TBO and I didn't wanna cause any problems so I tried my best to make sure I didn't make any stupid moves even when the guy in front of me is attempting to push me/Toni off the track :P

Well you did a great job, hope to see you more in the future.
Quote from undertaker00 :explane me dafaq i didnt finished race with 73% of fuel ? 1% or 1.1 % per lap is used normaly..

Clearly your driving style. I used only 68% in XRT, while Jack used 63-65% in FXO. Plus, at least on my replay, you were moving before Kosk made the slightest contact with your car.

Just saying that I'm only defending this specific occurrence, not his on-track insanity. At least he wasn't Imol begging for a setup from Fram for 2 days straight and then ruining Fram's race. The respect is non-existent for some, and it ruins great series like this one. I'm just glad people are getting the boot and not a slap on the wrist.
i agree with fram on tomeks driving, pretty dangerous. but i think fram started driving just as sidrty towards tomek, diving into last chicane taking out tomek completely which wasnt fair no matter what he did to you.

and then the contact which followed after in t1. but whatever.
There was a reason it happened to Imol twice in the race Franky, that was the only choice the overtaking driver had.
Yes sometimes, it needs to admit that a driver can be faster than you.
And in this league it's really idiot to try to conserve his position because it making you loose so much time and finally, lots of positions.
This thread is closed

Round 2 (BL1R) - Information and Discussion
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG