The online racing simulator
Round 2 (BL1R) - Information and Discussion
Track: Blackwood GP Track rev. (BL1R)
Server Name: '& GenR Turbo Trophy' and '& GenR Turbo Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Thursday, 09.05.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 11.05.2013 at 19:00 UTC

Qualifying Start: Sunday, 12.05.2013 at 17:30 UTC
Start of the Race: Sunday, 12.05.2013 at 18:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 32 fastest confirmed drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
k unban me pls.
Only 25 drivers from 32 have arrived. This is ridiculous... If I noticed correctly - Mouseboy hasn't shown up in both rounds. Nice job outqualifying drivers who want to take part and then don't give a damn to show up themselves. And yes,I know that one of the no-showups in each round have been RGA drivers.
I was one of them, I didn't know how long i must stay at work to day, hoped that i can make it for the last hour, sorry that i did not windraftw this round
Quote from Eclipsed :Only 25 drivers from 32 have arrived. This is ridiculous... If I noticed correctly - Mouseboy hasn't shown up in both rounds. Nice job outqualifying drivers who want to take part and then don't give a damn to show up themselves. And yes,I know that one of the no-showups in each round have been RGA drivers.

Things are being planned to stop this from happening again.
Quote from kars19 :hoped that i can make it for the last hour

So then there would of been no point in competing anyway
Quote from Eclipsed :Mouseboy hasn't shown up in both rounds.

Waiit, waiit..I didn't even make it in top 32, I got myself up in the 35th position and didn't even bother trying to make any progress because of my timezone regarding this certain round. One race is longer then 1 hour and I just can't coupe with that on sunday evenings. It would put me in a situation where I would have to race throughout Sunday night / Mounday morning. Sorry, but I'm not up for that, since I've to get up bloody early. Get your facts straight next time.
Quote from Eclipsed :Only 25 drivers from 32 have arrived. This is ridiculous... If I noticed correctly - Mouseboy hasn't shown up in both rounds. Nice job outqualifying drivers who want to take part and then don't give a damn to show up themselves. And yes,I know that one of the no-showups in each round have been RGA drivers.

I completely agree. Just to point out that Pajkul was unaware that he was called up to race. And Stankus got stuck at work but had planned to race.

Sorry for those two drivers not showing. (maybe a reserve list for the round would be good, ie: having a period where you need too be on the server and if you aren't there just make a post saying any available drivers have x minutes to join [or notify officials], and then just take the ones with the highest preq times allowed in??)
Quote :Your Name: Joonas Koskinen
Your LFS Username: DarknessPainF1
Team Name:
Driver Number: 65
Car Selection: XRT
Nationality: Finland

daf... is your problem ?
Quote from MousemanLV :Waiit, waiit..I didn't even make it in top 32, I got myself up in the 35th position and didn't even bother trying to make any progress because of my timezone regarding this certain round. One race is longer then 1 hour and I just can't coupe with that on sunday evenings. It would put me in a situation where I would have to race throughout Sunday night / Mounday morning. Sorry, but I'm not up for that, since I've to get up bloody early. Get your facts straight next time.

Then don't confirm next time if you miss THIS MESSAGE!

Edit: You're saying something about time zones and need to go sleep. The long 1.5h race just ended,you're still here in forums posting. Get YOUR facts straight!
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction
Imol and Joonas block too aggressively. Not going to protest but thought i should just mention it after watching the replay of both for a few laps. Joonas thinks everyone is an enemy and they deserve the grass & walls and imol loves to brake on the apex's to act like a roadblock so no one can get a run on him and also swerve infront of people in his slipstream to either get a bump, or if they already have the overlap, push them on to the grass.

IIRC it was clearly stated that this series of events should be kept as clean as possible, without unnecessary contacts and idiotic behavior on track.

I must add, im sorry Tomek that our battle ended that way, but i dont think any of that was my fault.
yeah i missed qual because of work so i ddnt bother doing the race
imol, lrn2defend. kthx.
I guess I'll do a little report, race was quite fun for me.

Qualifying: lol what a joke from my end. Total fail. Three tenths off my PB and end up 22nd. I was pretty worried that I would end up behind too many people battling which would lose me way too much time.

Race: I thought about pitting early, but ended up going against it after the first 5 laps of insanity happened. Managed to get from 22nd to 13th before pits opened, and ahead of me was a tiny gap so I thought pushing ahead and pitting late would be the better option. Thankfully loads of people pit thinking they were fooling everyone else I assume and I ended up with free track for the last 40 laps of the race to just try and put down consistent lap times. Plus I had to beat Sean because he said I drove like a granny since I only use 68% fuel for the race.

Recorded my onboard for the fi ... til I got that clean air. Somehow made it up to 5th without any damage to the car. Literally only small taps to the rear bumper all race long. Opposite to what most are saying, I actually had great racing around me.

@Fram/Saville/Arttu: You guys have way too much patience, I applaud you. I just watched the replay and I wouldn't have made it as far as you guys without a dented front bumper.

My onboard video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A9DLzwuXW8
#16 - IMOL
Quote from xtraction :Imol and Joonas block too aggressively. Not going to protest but thought i should just mention it after watching the replay of both for a few laps. Joonas thinks everyone is an enemy and they deserve the grass & walls and imol loves to brake on the apex's to act like a roadblock so no one can get a run on him and also swerve infront of people in his slipstream to either get a bump, or if they already have the overlap, push them on to the grass.

IIRC it was clearly stated that this series of events should be kept as clean as possible, without unnecessary contacts and idiotic behavior on track.

I must add, im sorry Tomek that our battle ended that way, but i dont think any of that was my fault.

Everything i was doing, wasnt against the rules... Any rules. Every single move was legal, thinked... I can do apex too slow, i can hold inside line before the corner, i can change my line 2 times on the straight. And you propably cant do nothing about it. I never took you off track, you did. And i might protest, i will see. If you cant pass me, thats just your problem dude. (Oh and btw, Arttu is much better fighter that You).

Also i want to apologise Francois Maris for my move to right on the chicane which as i saw in mirror give him a big slide and lost position. Im very sorry about it but i i havent seen you on the mirror and near my right... Thats my fault, sorry.
Well, on paper it was looking to be a good race for me, I had not been that fast for a very long time, I mean at 43 years old it is not every day you can match pace with the fastest among you... sadly destiny had other plans for me, one giving me the role of a punching ball!...but I still manage to have some fun!

Quote from IMOL :
Also i want to apologise Francois Maris for my move to right on the chicane which as i saw in mirror give him a big slide and lost position. Im very sorry about it but i i havent seen you on the mirror and near my right... Thats my fault, sorry.

Do you really think I am stupid?... I don't care much about your dirty moves, to me they just represent your ways to compensate for your poor racing abilities, and prove your very bad racing mentality ... But what I really don't like is your anti sportive comportment, I mean I was catching the car in front of me, you brake to let him pass on the S/F strait, place your car between us and start a pointless fight with me while your tires were completely burned, you slow me down to the point of being ridicule, then almost crashed me, burn my tires and make me loose places...and as soon as I have finally passed you, you retire from the race!...this is exactly the kind of comportment I have been warning everyone about: https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1793912#post1793912

Guys like you are spoiling so many races that I can't even count them anymore, many ppls in lfs even went as far as believing it was the right way to achieve results. So let me tell you that this comportment you have been showing is overpowering your talents and achievements, the only impression you give to others is the one of a bad racer with a bad mentality, and that's probably where you got the most success in LFS!

And about Jonaas, what can I say...I guess his intentions were clear!

It is really sad that we have to go through that kind of stuff, but give us some time and I can promise you that those bad racers are not going spoil our races very long!

Big THX to the rest of you guys, it was fun to train and race with you, see you next round!
Yeah, i can't generally defend myself from what i was doing yesterday. I didn't practice at all and i was far off pace, which is the reason i usually get frustrated and start driving like an ****, in the end i was kinda trying to make it better by letting you guys past but the damage was already done. Sorry
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Yeah, i can't generally defend myself from what i was doing yesterday. I didn't practice at all and i was far off pace, which is the reason i usually get frustrated and start driving like an ****, in the end i was kinda trying to make it better by letting you guys past but the damage was already done. Sorry

Sorry is not powerful enough to make up on what you did yesterday, you will have to assume the consequences now!
I see, the stuff what happen on T1 with you wasn't intentional though.
anyone got a replay of the race?
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Yeah, i can't generally defend myself from what i was doing yesterday. I didn't practice at all and i was far off pace, which is the reason i usually get frustrated and start driving like an ****, in the end i was kinda trying to make it better by letting you guys past but the damage was already done. Sorry

Many things which you did, happened right in front of me. And I am speechless man, really. This waving and squeezing was just insane. I had only 4 laps driving on the race set, which Dom gave me 5 minutes before the start. The only mistake I did was at overtaking Elton, where we both braked too late and cost him some time there. But that's all.

Make your mind and don't try to find stupid excuses. I know, you are usually a good racer but seems like you have periods.

Well, that is not an excuse! If you are not ready - don't race, instead of racing in the way you described.
Quote from krkriv :Many things which you did, happened right in front of me. And I am speechless man, really. This waving and squeezing was just insane.

You do know that's how i usually drive when I'm less competitive.
This thread is closed

Round 2 (BL1R) - Information and Discussion
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG