Round 2 (BL1R) - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Monday, 13.05.2013 at 19:45 UTC.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 7 (pitstop)
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 09:30:00
Your Car number: 050
Protested Car number(s): 065
Brief description of incident: 065 finished pit before me(050) and pushed me , so i didnt refuled to end and i didnt finished race beacouse of him.

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 15
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 21:45:00
Brief description of incident: car 065 not giving enough room for overtake, ill say pushing me(050) on the limit of street/grass
Session of Incident: Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 5 in T1
Timecode of Incident: 6min 10sek
Your Car number: 006
Protested Car number: 065
Brief description of incident: Car 065 makes contact with me and pushes me onto the grass making me go off and hit the wall

Protestor's LFS Lap: 21
Timecode of Incident: 29min 45sek
Brief description of incident: Car 065 intentionally turns into me on a straight almost making me crash in the same way he did the first time
Added protest deadline to OP.
#5 - sbb
Protestor's LFS Lap: 48
Timecode of Incident: 01:08:20
Your Car number: 076
Protested Car number: 062
Brief description of incident: Car 062 contact on the braking straight corner that push me out of the race line.
Quote from undertaker00 :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 7 (pitstop)
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 09:30:00
Brief description of incident: 065 finished pit before me(050) and pushed me , so i didnt refuled to end and i didnt finished race beacouse of him.

Protest denied. Car 065 made no contact with Car 050 leaving his pitstall, which would not have mattered anyways since in the current version of LFS, car contacts can not cancel pitstops.

Quote from Framaris :Session of Incident: Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 5 in T1
Timecode of Incident: 6min 10sek
Brief description of incident: Car 065 makes contact with me and pushes me onto the grass making me go off and hit the wall

Racing incident. No penalties will be awarded.

Quote from sbb :Session of Incident: Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 48
Timecode of Incident: 01:08:20
Your Car number: 076
Protested Car number: 062
Brief description of incident: Car 062 contact on the braking straight corner that push me out of the race line.

Car 062 passes Car 076 around the outside braking very late into the chicane and running in too deep onto the dirt on the inside of the middle kerb. Car 076 takes his normal line through the chicane and therefor makes contact with 062 who is still trying to recover from braking too late sending 076 off the track. Seen as the driver of Car 076 should have known that he can not be directly side by side with 062 after his opponent braked too late makes this a racing incident and no penalties will be awarded.

Furthermore the series administration will give out the following penalties:

The driver of Car 065 (Joonas Koskinen) will be disqualified from both sessions that took place in the main event. Due to him receiving 10 penalty points for this he will be excluded from the remainder of the season. Additionally he will also be excluded from all Genuine Racing organised events until November 14, 2013 and will be after that be placed on probation until May 14, 2014 for multiple instances of unsportsmanlike behaviour in the first two events of the 2013 Genuine Racing Turbo Trophy season and the statements that "no practice would lead him into driving like an ****", "that this was how he always drives if he is less competitive" and that there is nothing he could do about that, implying that his behaviour won't improve in future.

The driver of Car 020 (Tomasz Nogiec) will be placed on a Genuine Racing global probation until November 14, 2013 for multiple instances of unsportsmanlike behaviour throughout the 2nd round of the 2013 Genuine Racing Turbo Trophy season.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG