The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustangman759 :Dynamix looking really good out there

I was just learning some lfs mechanics and race practices by empirical research!

First I thought blue flag was just blocking the SG text which I could serve as soon as green flag. On second try I found out I can interrupt serving the SG by changing in gear, just like what can't happen on a pit stop.

Now that I know everything, I can serve SG next race after forgetting to change my name early on and still win like a boss.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : screw it
Sg was for 2 name changes = 2 x chat.
you went in to serve sg before I assigned it. Next time wait until I assign it
So basicly Matt realizes he is wrong and decides to ban me? The fact is there isn't anything on the rulebook that mentions about leader controlling the pace, last season everyone was doing that kind of stuff, also on NDR events the SC is almost never on the pitlane when the leader decides to go.

My restart was equal to CoRe's FXR, but this time SC wanted to go faster to the pits, so I kinda blame the safetycar for not being on the pitlane even though i was already past the last corner.

By far the worst admining I've ever seen on a race
-
(_coca-cola_) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(marakattimax) DELETED by Mustangman759
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :So basicly Matt realizes he is wrong and decides to ban me? The fact is there isn't anything on the rulebook that mentions about leader controlling the pace.

I kinda blame the safetycar for not being on the pitlane even though i was already past the last corner.

I firmly disagree with the penalty given to your team. It explicitly says in the rules once the safety car pulls off that leader may accelerate.

Maybe it's because the server message had not turned to the SC in message. idk.
-
(ilbens) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Mustangman759
-
(marakattimax) DELETED by Mustangman759
I just wanted to apologize to car #33, I'm the guy (car #59) that caused the carnage before the bridge when there were like 40 mins left for the race.

I have no excuses but I wanted to explain why I did that stupid move.
I saw him going onto the grass, and I was carrying way more speed so I thought there were some chances of passing but I didn't pass him before the turn and, because that part is so quick, I had no chances on braking and correcting my stupid try, so I hit him and we both spun, blame me for trying something that was imposible and sorry, the heat didn't allow me to think clearly.
Quote from Le Rules :the safety car will pull off and the leaderwill maintain, may accelerate speed but cannot decrease the speed theyhave set, speed (set the pace) until green flag is given, and may not overtakeuntil after the start/finish line.

Vortex, appeal that penalty
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :So basicly Matt realizes he is wrong and decides to ban me? The fact is there isn't anything on the rulebook that mentions about leader controlling the pace.

I kinda blame the safetycar for not being on the pitlane even though i was already past the last corner.

do you need visual evidence?
Attached images
jonasplz.jpg
Quote from Rulebook : The restart notice will be given to signal we are going green flag racing again this time by, the safety car will pull off and the leader will maintain, may accelerate speed but cannot decrease the speed they have set, speed (set the pace) until green flag is given, and may not overtake until after the start/finish line.

It's weird you don't have had these "You can go when SC is in the pitlane" messages before, I'm trying to focus to the actual racing and getting as good restart as I possibly can.

My restart was equal to the CoRe FXR one like i said before, and I find it the SC's fault for not getting to the pitlane before some of the drivers are already past the last corner.
Quote from Mustangman759 :do you need visual evidence?

I for one would not have thought there to be anything different to how it works normally if I had read that during getting ready for restart. Change to normal practice is so small you should've repeated what was different this time.
I really won´t talk abotu this administration anymore but you should really give your safetycar some instructions about how to drive as SC. Can´t understand why the SC is drifting around the track. Never seen this before.
Yes, safety car will pull off. He was not off course when you accelerated, notification was not given that the SC was off course. You ignored/disobeyed/did not complete a message from race control that was given with plenty of notice. there is a reason why only admins are allowed to chat in the race (with granted exceptions) so that everything that we say is important.
@kiste - I realized it was a blown call on the yellow and acknowledged that already.
The safety car drifting was unknown to me as I was more concentrated on other things. Usually this is not a problem.
Well, i wasn't the only one who started throttling before the safetycar was on the pits, why wouldn't they deserve a penalty?
-
(ilbens) DELETED by nathan246
Maybe they will get one, maybe I haven't reviewed it yet?
-
(_coca-cola_) DELETED by Mustangman759
That 'so-called-rule' is ridiculous anyway, there isn't such a rule IRL racing, neither is there in NDR.
is this NDR or real life? Feel free to appeal it and I will send it to fresh eyes
Well, last time i checked simulator games are trying to resemble real life as much as possible. You can't expect drivers to realize different rules given to them during racing since they are trying to focus to the actual racing part. I did the restart like i usually would in every league race, but get a DT since 'this league is somehow different from others'
Voulez-vous une tasse de thé, messieurs ?
-
(Iginla) DELETED by Iginla
Everything went better than expected. :bannana_g
Quote from briquedejus :Minä vain tarjota teetä haluat?

Sinon merci mais je vais prendre une bière plutôt.
Quote from Ramla :Sinon merci mais je vais prendre une bière plutôt.

Vous êtes un sale type
Quote from vipex123 :Everything went better than expected.

Atleast we got the spiritual AND race (we'll get it when admins give everyone penalty for jumpstart) victory

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG