Lap:
Timecode:
Cars:
Description
Session: Race
Lap: 1
Timecode:
Cars: 31
Description: car 31 driver want to overtake in an impossible space and car 54 dnf
Session: R
Lap: 20
Timecode:
Description: 24 pushes the 31 off into turn one.
Lap: 45
Timecode: 1:02:14
Cars: 03, 31
Description: 03 does not slow down and spins 31 out under safety car
Lap:6 and 7
Timecode:
Cars: 03, 19 and 43
Description:
Entering the bridge, Joonas moves to the middle of the track and as car 19 draws alongside Joonas turns into him, forcing him into the wall and giving him damage.

The next lap, Joonas again makes a mistake and loses momentum. I come up behind him as he is in the centre of the track. Joonas suddenly swerves to the inside of the track so I take avoiding action to the outside of the track, only to then be forced into the wall by Joonas who comes back across the track, moving for the third time and making contact with my car leaving it damaged.

From this point onwards, any time I was near Joonas he felt the need to swerve multiple times across the track and make repeated contact with me, it got to the point where I basically just left him alone because I was sick of the repeated contact with him.
#6 - Dr3dD
Lap: 50
Timecode: 1h 10m aprox
Cars: #24 #53 (not sure)
Description #53 crash from behind #24
GT3 Touring car Cup Round 5 Protests
Session: race
Lap: ...
Cars: 60 and others
Description: 60 sits on racing line bringing a yellow flag out, could've stayed in the grass to the right.
Quote from ricsi0324 :Session: Race
Lap: 1
Timecode:
Cars: 31
Description: car 31 driver want to overtake in an impossible space and car 54 dnf

Car 54 pinches car #31, car 54 causes himself to flip. no penalty
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session: R
Timecode:

tba
Quote from vipex123 :Session: Race
Lap:6 and 7
Timecode:
Cars: 03, 19 and 43
Description:
Entering the bridge, Joonas moves to the middle of the track and as car 19 draws alongside Joonas turns into him, forcing him into the wall and giving him damage.

The next lap, Joonas again makes a mistake and loses momentum. I come up behind him as he is in the centre of the track. Joonas suddenly swerves to the inside of the track so I take avoiding action to the outside of the track, only to then be forced into the wall by Joonas who comes back across the track, moving for the third time and making contact with my car leaving it damaged.

From this point onwards, any time I was near Joonas he felt the need to swerve multiple times across the track and make repeated contact with me, it got to the point where I basically just left him alone because I was sick of the repeated contact with him.

DT Car #43, causing unnecessary contact in an attempt to block.
Lap: 67
Cars: 53, 31
Description:
53 just dumps the 31.
Quote from Dr3dD :Session: Race
Lap: 50
Timecode: 1h 10m aprox
Cars: #24 #53 (not sure)
Description #53 crash from behind #24

Sg to 53 for avoidable incident
Quote from nathan246 :Session: Race
Lap: 45
Timecode: 1:02:14
Cars: 03, 31
Description: 03 does not slow down and spins 31 out under safety car

DT to car 03 for avoidable incident
Lap:6 or 7
Timecode: Dunno, corner after the bridge
Cars: 03 and 43
Description:
Small contact with Vires, James thinks its a good idea to revenge and puts me to the sand
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Session: Race
Lap:6 or 7
Timecode: Dunno, corner after the bridge
Cars: 03 and 43
Description:
Small contact with Vires, James thinks its a good idea to revenge and puts me to the sand

DT Penalty Car #03 - Avoidable Contact
Lap: 106
Cars: 45, others
Description: someone causes a massive pileup causing us to flip. Plus no one knows how to check up. TY car 40
Lap: 123
Cars: 31, 40
Description: car 40 lacks a functioning left foot.
Lap: 5 and 110
Protesting a penalty
Description: So i got a DT because SC wasn't in the pits yet? Well that's weird, in the first restart the SC was no-where close the pits yet, and no penalties were announced, also, there wasn't any announcement about "SC needs to be in the pits before leader can increase speed"

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98749766/weird.png

But then there was another restart where SC was way closer to the pit when i started throttling, and only i got a DT, great admining I'd say.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98749766/weird2.png

Strange how Matt decides to change the restart rules during the race, making my situation unequal.

Imho you should just cancel my penalty.

E: The pointless DT and the harm caused by it (needing to overtake 3 cars) Cost me about 10 seconds, ultimately leading to the fact that this pointless DT caused our race victory.
#43 accelerated massively before the "SC in pitlane" message was given, violating the SC speed limit of 112kph/70mph, and therefore getting a jump start penalty. Protest Upheld, Drive-Through Penalty still stands.

#29 started accelerating up to race speed only after the "Green Flag" was out, so there are no rule violations in that, despite the slow speed of the Safety car as it pulled into the pits. No Penalty.*

*Also to note that this start wasn't under the "SC in Pitlane" message rule.
Please only post protests and appeals. #43 may not appeal the decision of the dt any further
a lot of missing results on protests?

Description: someone causes a massive pileup causing us to flip. Plus no one knows how to check up. TY car 40

tba
what about my other protests in posts #3,#7,#9
round 5 protests and points will be finished tomorrow.
Timecode:

Racing incident, car 31 should have given more room
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session: race
Lap: ...
Cars: 60 and others
Description: 60 sits on racing line bringing a yellow flag out, could've stayed in the grass to the right.

general warning to all teams to engage brain and pit if you cannot make a full lap on fuel.

warning car #40, please slow up properly for cars ahead that are not going the same speed as you.

DT car 40, failure to slow for SC line causing a DNF. Drivers are warned to ease into a SC line.
Lap: 67
Cars: 53, 31
Description:
53 just dumps the 31.

racing incident, 53 gets on grass trying to give 31 more room

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG