The online racing simulator
I apologize for not arriving to the qualifying. I had some personal issues and I can promise that it won't happen next time.

Best regards,
24 E.Libietis [MousemanLV]
Quote from Framaris :Right on it!...don't want to give anyone the pleasure to read the chat when we all time out!

How about a stream then?
Quote from prOmo_LTU :How about a stream then?

We don't have the ability to properly administrate the race and stream it at the same time, so it was impossible.
Quote from Framaris :Right on it!...don't want to give anyone the pleasure to read the chat when we all time out!

It is quite a good idea actually, never know how they get the ip's now a days.
Even though I didn't race, a lot of drivers gained a lot of respect from me after this race. especially 99 Toskinen . Even thought 44 simply was driving dirty and hit every single car he could ever hit, the drivers stil kept it as fair and square as possibly could. Toskinen even lost lots of spots from it.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Even though I didn't race, a lot of drivers gained a lot of respect from me after this race. especially 99 Toskinen . Even thought 44 simply was driving dirty and hit every single car he could ever hit, the drivers stil kept it as fair and square as possibly could. Toskinen even lost lots of spots from it.

I was bad, I know.. but its not your business to yell about it here, k?

I have forgotten TBO racing, was away for too long + all these emotions for first race got me, I know that its stupid reason but its true. Anyway, I accept all protests and saying sorry to guys. It was my bad and I admit it.
Quote from VTiRacing :I was bad, I know.. but its not your business to yell about it here, k?

I have forgotten TBO racing, was away for too long + all these emotions for first race got me, I know that its stupid reason but its true. Anyway, I accept all protests and saying sorry to guys. It was my bad and I admit it.

If you admit it, then whats the problem? I wasn't talking shit about you at all. I wasn't insulting you. wasn't yelling, THIS IS YELLING. I wasn't 'yelling' about your driving style, was giving some respect to some drivers, who drove a great race.
@Ray: I know kids like you, I use to seat in school with them...so please find another schoolyard to play, we don't need your help here!
Good job Reno. I like your signature too.
Grats to my friend Elton. :yipee:
Oh the drama
Quote from Bmxtwins :Offensive language.

Yes! Now I fel baaaadaaaaaasssssss!
.............................^more offensive lang

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG