The online racing simulator
yea, this will be amazing to watch as i highly doubt im gonna make it now
Anyone intrested in test race tonight? If so, join the server 19UTC and lets see.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident: PreQ
Protestor's LFS Lap: Outlap (for both of us)
Timecode of Incident: -
Your car number: 43
Protest car number: 02
Brief description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;feature=youtube_gdata

If you need MPR I can provide it too. I think that this behavior is unacceptable. I am already slower than you and I don't care if you say that to my face. but there is no need to go and shove me off track for any reason. I gave you a bit of a love tap to basically say what the hell and you crash me again. Not cool. And fyi your excuse of trying to help me tyre warm and then telling me you are drunk is not a good excuse.

Quote from Bmxtwins :@42 minutes. https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxhixsprx1rraxi/AS2R_7R_2.mpr

in defence of arttu, what effect did it have on you? by the looks of it you was on outlap.
Quote from xtraction :in defence of arttu, what effect did it have on you? by the looks of it you was on outlap.

Same case as we already had in GT1C: It doesn't matter whether it is an outlap a hotlap or whatever. Being on an outlap does no exempt you from behaving properly, so the incident will be looked at and a verdict will be posted as soon as possible, probably together with the pre-qualifying results, as it concerns that session.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Point proven.
Arrogant idiots? Okaay then, and what category do you fall under Ray? Innocent little angel perhaps?

I agree Arttu is in the wrong but honestly this happened to me 3 or 4 times and you just accept that you're on an outlap and probably should have done more to get out of the way so you move on. Punishment should be the death sentence or more for sure.
If you are discussing something between you two, please keep it to PM's. This thread is about the event/races, not about what either of you thinks of the other.
Sure, I just think that respect is a two way street - surely the rules state that respect should be given to other drivers and going onto a public forum and using such harsh terms is not adhering to that rule? If Arttu is going to be punished for not respecting others on track then surely Ray is a guilty party also.

Anyways, see you at the race tomorrow, any news on this test race Reno suggested?
Just wondering, if you are on an outlap, why would you litter the track with tires? Isn't that impeding someone's hotlap? So wouldn't Ray be the one getting the penalty?

I love how the youtube video tries to hide that part.
Sure, badmouthing others will have consequences. I never said that protesting someone and being pretty convinced to be in the right enables you to shout around and call others names and things. As I said, things will be investigated. You can call each other whatever you want in private, but in public you will run into trouble.
Since you have 2 servers,maybe you could organize some sort of 2nd league race for those who didn't pre-qualify? Just for fun with simple 1 race,default LFS start with order from pre-q. Or maybe add some competition by giving the winner chance to drive in race 2 in main event if there are any quitters?
Server 2 - Test Race - Now - Get there.
LETS GO BITCHES

WOOOOOOOO
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Framaris : If you got nothing to say, don't say it...driver has been warn for that post, so no need to put oil on the fire!
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :This message has been deleted by Framaris. Reason: If you got nothing to say, don't say it...driver has been warn for that post, so no need to put oil on the fire!

now that I got your attention, can you answer my question about if this is getting streamed?

thank you
hehe I'm not sure it is the right way to get my attention...

Sadly no it won't!
Quote from Framaris :hehe I'm not sure it is the right way to get my attention...

Sadly no it won't!

well I had to try something after I normally asked it
Is it possible to have remote in order to follow the race?
Quote from MoMo92i :Is it possible to have remote in order to follow the race?

from this I get there will be no stream?
Quote from Framaris :hehe I'm not sure it is the right way to get my attention...

Sadly no it won't!

Fram have already announced that.
If I didn't make it in PreQ I would have. I apologize for making it.
What about doing it after the race?
Quote from PMD9409 :If I didn't make it in PreQ I would have. I apologize for making it.

You're too fast for your size!

At least remote? It's not that hard to connect it...
Quote from Eclipsed :You're too fast for your size!

At least remote? It's not that hard to connect it...

probably to avoid dos or something is my suspicion.
Quote from Bmxtwins :probably to avoid dos or something is my suspicion.

we don't need suspicion. we need facts
Quote from Bmxtwins :probably to avoid dos or something is my suspicion.

Right on it!...don't want to give anyone the pleasure to read the chat when we all time out!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG