The online racing simulator
Revolutionary Racing - General Rules for Santioned Events
These are the general rules for the Revolutionary Racing events, these rules have to do with behaviour rather than driving. This is being posted directly to the forum so that there is no excuses of not being able to access the page or not being able to view it.

I. GENERAL ATTITUDE AND RACING ANTICS

A. GENERAL ATTITUDE

i)Cursing/Bashing other drivers and admins is prohibited and will result in penalty.

ii)Drivers shall file complaints via protest thread in the league forums.

iii)Drivers who publicly post insults, threats, or harrassing messages have complete responsibility for actions

iv)We value respect here, anyone not showing respect to anyone; no matter what quality of driver they are is not tolerated.

v)If someone attacks you, do not attack back; they will be dealt with

vi)Any driver shall be subject to punishment for any actions, including actions taken at other league's events or on public servers.

B. RACING ANTICS

i)Intentional wrecking is PROHIBITED and is punished severely.

ii)You must be familiar with cars around you and not cause incidents.

iii) Drive others cleanly, don't force situations that are dangerous.

C. PENALTIES

i) Bans - given to drivers on different lengths depending on severity

ii) exclusions - short "bans" from a singular or two events.

iii) probations - given for behavior, length wise aswell. Under this time be careful or your penalty may become an exclusion ban etc.

iv) Race/ Time penalties- added onto race, last rows etc. depends on specific series rules.
*** Specific Series chairman reserves the right to distribute penalties

II. Threats, lack of respect, and rudeness (drivers + admin)
A . Threats

i) Drivers who threaten other cars will be penalized

ii) threats are taken as serious matters and are not to be joked about; would you go to someone in public and say "I'm gonna kill you" and be joking about it, if you didn't know them.

B. Lack of respect

i) Swearing

ii) Insults -"retard", "faggot" - may offense someone who may have disabilities etc.

C. Rudeness

i)anything disruptive or subjectively "mean" to another driver
- ridicule, nicknames, and even jokes

Failure to comply with regulations will end in penalties prescribed by chairman of series.
Thanks,
Revolutionary Racing
Co-Owner
http://revolutionaryracing.info
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759
updated the Racing Antics section
vi)Any driver shall be subject to punishment for any actions, including actions taken at other league's events or on public servers.
rule added, applies immediately and will have effect shortly
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG