The online racing simulator
Worldwide Racing: Suggestion Thread
I have recently been arriving at a point in my life in which I have very little amount of time to devote to Live For Speed and Worldwide Racing. However, at the same time I am looking to grow the popularity of our racing events. I have been driven to provide this community with events which it did not previously have from the beginning. In 2011 we brought the Live For Speed community the first international TBO racing series in a long time (The World TBO Championship Series). In 2012 we brought the community the first serious ONLY rallycross circuit racing series (The Rallycross Shootout Series), and the first annual oval race in the GTR class. In 2013 we have brought the Live For Speed community the first oval racing series, and we also organized the first league race ever at the F24 Fern Bay Oval.

My administrators and I have been driven to provide this community with the most unique racing challenges, and I would like to continue this legacy. Driver counts for our Realistic NASCAR Cup Series (which was expected to have a small turn out in the first place) started high with the IndyCar 250, but by the time the 2nd Annual Kyoto 400 came around the driver counts were low. The Rallycross Shootout Series was much the same last year. The World TBO Championship Series in 2012 drew more drivers than ever, but we never did have more than 30 competitors attempt to qualify.

So, with this suggestion thread I'd like to ask what would the community like to see from us in the future? When numbers are low I must assume that we are doing something wrong. I don't have the time to run this organization as well as I would like to, but I'd like to do as good of a job as possible. No matter what the suggestion may be, please post it here

Each active league which we have has it's own suggestion thread, so if the suggestion is for a pre-existing league please post to the proper thread .

Realistic NASCAR Cup Series Suggestion Thread: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1727938
Rallycross Shootout Series Suggestion Thread: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1737531
World TBO Championship Series Suggestion Thread: https://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1786908

I may not respond on this thread, but I promice you that every request and suggestion will be read .
I'd like to see proper adminning and making decisions. no offence, but when you see a driver spinning and crashing every corner, then I think you should not give him a licence...

edit: I think you can take it as 'stricter adminning'
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :I'd like to see proper adminning and making decisions. no offence, but when you see a driver spinning and crashing every corner, then I think you should not give him a licence...

edit: I think you can take it as 'stricter adminning'

Here we go again .. When will you, dear Remco, understand that i got my licence for other race than the you are still remembering?
Quote from Denny12 :Here we go again .. When will you, dear Remco, understand that i got my licence for other race than the you are still remembering?

funny how you directly thought I was talking about you . I was keeping it in general.

for your info, you got your licence on an other race, but the first open race you clearly showed to the others that you were not licence elegible, that's where I thought they should've taken action.

now to avoid a flame war here, I will not react to your comments anymore, bey
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Cornys : Off topic
Learn from others is all I can say, try to observe a ndr race or help out with one (12 hour still left). Myself and provost have been doing so and it has made stuff much easier. Most importantly is efficiency, meaning you start races on time, caution flag durations are uniform, administration also should set a prescident for each incident severity or similiar incidents. Administration should also take action and be straight forward, know when to put the competitors in their place with both in terms of respect for administration or other competitors through incidents on and off the track.
This question still remains. What would the Live For Speed community like to see out of Worldwide Racing? What do we need to do in order to bring you, the driver, into one of our events? Should we shut our doors and allow other event organizations to take our place because they have better, more exciting ideas and a higher quality administration team? These are questions that I am unable to answer, and would like to have an answer to them.

The votes have been overwhelming; we've been doing something wrong. I would like to know what that is. One event didn't even have a single registration .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG