#1 - bozo
Race 6, Aston National Server
Again, we will be using [DSRC] Battlegrounds 3 (thanks to them), race info has just been sent out by email. Should you not receive it, password should be be simple to guess.

Any problems, PM me and I'll see what I can do
#2 - bozo
Sorry for the delay, but results, final standings, replay and gallery are now available on the website for viewing ... www.racelfs.co.uk

Congratulations to Vince for another fine win in the last race, and for taking the league title. Also thank you to all other racers who have made the Road Race Summer Cup such an enjoyable experience.

Lots of screenshots in the gallery for this race ... I learnt how to control the camera . I saw some amazing displays of car control when taking the shots, especially Rumiko's overtaking of Jeep on the penultimate lap, managing to brake with 2 wheels on the grass, take the corner and recover from a sideways moment after the 2 battling cars made contact. All captured in the gallery, hope you like it.

Thanks again, hope to see you all on track in the Autumn ...
#3 - Vain
Great!
Nice gallery. It was a worthy final race. Really great racing there.

So, where's the Road Sport Winter Cup?

Vain
Thanks to everyone who made the season what it was, without them, especially Bozo and TinyK, it wouldnt have been able to carry on.

I was chatting with Bozo this morning about the Autumn/Winter cup, at the moment it may or may not happen, at this point nothing has been decided, if it were to happen I think we/I need to re-think the car choice.

And a hearty congrats to Vince, a very solid, fast performance from a top-notch driver, well done .

Dan,
#5 - P1lot
Thanks for organising the series, was fun with those cars
Had a few lonely races, but made up for it with some excellent race long battles in others.
Maybe cya next time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG