The online racing simulator
Quote from Jettascuba :Who said anything to the contrary??

Drivers were blamed fore seeing a yellow flag and not respnding appropriateky.

they were blaimed for both seeing a yellow flag and not responing to it, AND for not reacting to surrounding properly.
So,
Where to start?
First of all, Czechians did great job, just I had 2 unlucky timeouts that cost me podium (yes, I am sure)..
Admins did great... Even properly placed red flag during race, nice
Start until 1st timeout was going as was planned.. Than I got a bit angry, but still tried to get back to race..

After restart before lap 58 I bumped Ramon after disscussion on TS after Mr. Dohnalík accidently took him down from lead group... In T3 I got sidebump from Mr. Dohnalík, was bit shocked and tried to get car and me under control.. In T4 Mr. Blauwhoff left me space, but Mr. Laszlo did not.. I tried to stay on the inside, but there was not enough space and i gave a small touch to Mr. Laszlo.. Unfortunately it caused the "big one".. I will accept any penalty for this, but I don't think that this should be penalized.. It was not only my fail.. Not saying that I did everything to avoid, because as I said, short moment before I got that sidebump and i had quite hard time.. Than was just praying to stay in Kyoto.. Everyone stayed alive, and thats main. Still 162 laps to go.

After second timeout i did not give it up. Still tried to get infront of leaders and save my race. Unfortunately it did not happen.

I don't really know why you guys are posting full of emotions right after race.. I got shower and I am posting next day as my golder rule because i will not say anything stupid like i would say right after race..

And yeah, I was bumpdrafting because I was sure that I can do it I have showed it in the first part of race

It was very emotional race for me, thank you guys for experience how bad race can be (don't take it wrong )

EDIT3: Thanks Mr. Hall

Hope I did not forgot anything..

EDIT: I did.. I love how Mr. Majoor know that I have caused incindent while there is no chance that he could see replay Can you send me replay please? Mr. Dohnalik told me that he was bumping with Mr. Kapal befor the 58 "big one" but I can see him next to me in my replay.. Propably lag affected...

EDIT2:
Quote from kochomoch :HEY Koreny what was you thinking in lap 58 NOOB.You were So many laps down.What are you doing up in front bumpdrafting ? Why they give you the license ??? Worst oval racer ever.Not everything is bumpdafting, idiots ... Anyway good race for me, 5th like last year.Congratz to Kapal.He was in front almost all the time.See you all next round.I hope not to se Koreny again

Hey,
I described that.
I don't think I am noob, but I'll leave your opinion.
I was trying to get that laps back
I don't think I am worst after after getting licence, winning IndyCar 250 and getting 3 credits from practice seasons.
I have caused you any troubles by my bumping?
I don't think I am idiots, but leaving your opinion

Quote from kochomoch :I react strongly mainly because you defend him. I Know you're friends, but mistakes are mistakes. They must be accepted and corrected next time, not obscured!

He does defend me only when He thinks that I did everything right. If you think he is nice on me, check our TS

Quote from Jettascuba :6) Bumpdrafting in a pack of 8 or more drivers on cold tyres is idiotic.

7) The accident happened because of cold tyres and a kid thinking that bumpdrafting at all costs are cool. He also had an unstable connecrtiob, timing out several times, but still atempted bump drafting.

6) When the drivers can handle it, it is not
7) I believed Ramon that he can handle it, and he did The crash definitely was not caused by cold tyres or bumping.. Check the replay please

Quote from Eclipsed :Just checked the replay,Koreny deffinitely caused it with a very impossible move - he was right beside the wall before the kink,you can't stick same close to wall after it if you go flat out. Completely dangerous driving. About avoiding crash: Zlatev and Conradie - pretty late check up,but at least they tried to avoid,while Angelov went flat out into spinning car... Both IRM guys also didn't really lift until crash,they could have an excuse that their view was blocked by other cars.
But everyone got a reset,and some of them even got back to lead lap later. Well,no lesson learned,keep on going...

Sorry for this, I described that..

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :already was afraid this would happen, this is why RN shouldn't have given him his licence

Mr. Majoor.. If you think I had my licence for some other reason than I achieved it, why you did not reported it to Mr. Corns?
Quote from Denny12 :One thing I don't understand is why I was moved to back after every SC. I have not find that in rules, can someone show me that please?

RN typically tries to follow what NASCAR does. One of the rules in NASCAR is that on a restart all cars one or more laps down will start behind the cars on the lead lap, with the exception of the free pass car. Haven't checked through the rulebook yet, so I don't know if it is written in there.
Quote from FalconBridge :RN typically tries to follow what NASCAR does. One of the rules in NASCAR is that on a restart, all cars one or more laps down will start behind the cars on the lead lap, with the exception of the free pass car. Haven't checked through the rulebook yet, so I don't know if it is written in there.

Thank you, for me, as I am not watching nascar much, it's new and I have never seen it before... Still I would be very grateful if someone could show me it in rules
Found it.

"3.9.7 (Re)start order will be current running order unless penalties are
assessed under the caution flag. Cars that are laps down will start behind
those that are on the lead lap. Cars that are one lap down will start in
front of those which are two laps down, etc."
Quote from FalconBridge :Found it.

"3.9.7 (Re)start order will be current running order unless penalties are
assessed under the caution flag. Cars that are laps down will start behind
those that are on the lead lap. Cars that are one lap down will start in
front of those which are two laps down, etc."

Thank you!!
BTW in my opinion, Koreny, I think you are a good racer and proved yourself time after time. Don't really understand why other drivers are hitting on you. You may have been the initial reason for the crash, but not the sole person responsible for the severity of the crash. It happens.
We knew that this was coming :P
Quote from Denny12 :I did.. I love how Mr. Majoor know that I have caused incindent while there is no chance that he could see replay

And why is there no chance i could've seen the replay? RN isn't the only who safe replay's
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :And why is there no chance i could've seen the replay? RN isn't the only who safe replay's

As I said.. Show me it
Have 3 hours replay few minutes after race, Who sent it you? He propably has very good connection
Quote from Denny12 :As I said.. Show me it
Have 3 hours replay few minutes after race, Who sent it you? He propably has very good connection

IDK what shit internet you have then, but the replay file is only 9772 kb big...

Just blame the blue turtle shells and forget bout it.

Have fun on the oval
If anybody has any thoughs or suggestions about the news articles that I've been writing please elt me know. Good comments and bad comments are welcome

2013 Kyoto 400 Discussion Thread
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG