The online racing simulator
#1 - bozo
Final Race, Open Invitation
We have the final race of the current season at Aston National on Thursday 27th July. As grid numbers have reduced with the holiday season, we have a limited number of places open to try out the league for those who may be interested in joining the next season.

In addition to enjoying a one-off race with a tricky but fulfilling car/track combo, and racing with the friendly and clean regulars, drivers who compete in this last race will have priority for a grid slot when the new season starts in the Autumn.

New drivers, please sign up here for this race: http://www.racelfs.co.uk/Join.php (and read rest of the site for rules etc).

Regular drivers should note that their places are guaranteed for this final race, and any new entrants will be checked to ensure the responsible driving that we have seen in the league so far this year will be maintained.

By the way, I haven't had a detailed weather forecast yet, but do bear in mind the sun is setting earlier these days .
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - P1lot
Welcome aboard Kev. Will be interesting to race with you instead of you just reporting
Good luck for the last race chaps, shame I won't be around to see it.

Those that have stuck with it till the end, I thank you, and especially to bozo who stepped up and took the reins when my life went tits-up and to tinyk for her tireless help in providing servers at late notice.

Just goes to prove time and again that LFS is a TOP NOTCH community.

Dan,
#4 - bozo
We will be using [DSRC] Battlegrounds server again on 27th - many thanks to Tinyk. Password details will be emailed on Thursday morning.

The 'official' weather forecast is a light wind, and as the sun is setting earlier these days, looks like it'll be cloudy dusk conditions.

Nice to have a new face in the race Kev. I'm sure you'll enjoy the racing as much as we have been.

Good luck all.
If there's any free spot left, I would like to race.
#6 - bozo
Quote from MrSkill :If there's any free spot left, I would like to race.

We've got your joining details via the website, and there are still a few spots left. So yes, I think you're in ... welcome!

I'll be getting some practice in either tonight or tomorrow, and will look out for you on the public servers.

Enjoy!
Misko is in this league too?

Perhaps he shares his set for RAC...?
#8 - XRRoy
I'm back from holliday but can't race the upcomming event. To busy with all kinds of things. But looking forward to an other season, the races it did were very nice
-
-
#9 - bozo
Sorry to hear that Kev.

I'm expecting a good race tomorrow. I've seen quite a few practicing on the public servers the last couple of evenings, and there's been some very close racing. Even I have managed to be a bit competitive in my little old FZ50, although blowing a tyre on lap 3 last night did suggest I needed to learn a smoother driving style!
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah I saw some guys practicing last night, made me realise how much practice I'd have to do if I wasn't going to spend the race being very lonely! Like I said it's just this circuit, there's not enough to do so my mind wanders and I go slow(er than usual, amazingly!).

You could be lonely because you are 1st and way ahead of everybody...?
-
Bad news for me too, can't make it tomorrow.

Had some good races and a lot of fun with those training-races the last days, thanks for that and sorry.

Final Race, Open Invitation
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG