The online racing simulator
Quote from Jettascuba :Lap 58...

That's what happens,when some guys don't check up when some cars in front tangle and start to slide. I had hit quite hard from rear when trying to avoid the mess,have to check replay,who was the bright guy...
Everyone was at maximim speed crossing the starting line. Zlatev tried to brake, I hit him, tried to brake, rest was a no-brake chain reaction. Happened to fast and too many cars too close together. This crash was waiting to happen from lap 55, it was just looking for a suitable place. Two cars slid in seperate close incidents, and that was it...
Just checked the replay,Koreny deffinitely caused it with a very impossible move - he was right beside the wall before the kink,you can't stick same close to wall after it if you go flat out. Completely dangerous driving. About avoiding crash: Zlatev and Conradie - pretty late check up,but at least they tried to avoid,while Angelov went flat out into spinning car... Both IRM guys also didn't really lift until crash,they could have an excuse that their view was blocked by other cars.
But everyone got a reset,and some of them even got back to lead lap later. Well,no lesson learned,keep on going...
Quote from Eclipsed :That's what happens,when some guys don't check up when some cars in front tangle and start to slide. I had hit quite hard from rear when trying to avoid the mess,have to check replay,who was the bright guy...

You should've seen the hit I took when I spun later on the race. Everyone avoided me except someone who assraped me so hard my car couldn't go faster than 270kmh after all the repairs.
Quote from Eclipsed :Just checked the replay,Koreny deffinitely caused it with a very impossible move - he was right beside the wall before the kink,you can't stick same close to wall after it if you go flat out. Completely dangerous driving. About avoiding crash: Zlatev and Conradie - pretty late check up,but at least they tried to avoid,while Angelov went flat out into spinning car... Both IRM guys also didn't really lift until crash,they could have an excuse that their view was blocked by other cars.
But everyone got a reset,and some of them even got back to lead lap later. Well,no lesson learned,keep on going...

already was afraid this would happen, this is why RN shouldn't have given him his licence
Don't want to say that it wasn't Mr. Korený's fault but don't forget that Car #31 didn't leave him much room. Look from Ramon's vview - He was leaving more room and then it would be OK. To me it's incidnet caused mainly by Mr. Korený. 5s before crash I gave him side bump which threw him off balance definitely but probably it didn't have any eefect to this.

Of course we have to say that those guys who ended on the roof didn't make a lot to "crash safely". That's the 2nd very important thing. For example Rony did well here. If everyone would do the same there won't be any red flag.
HEY Koreny what was you thinking in lap 58 NOOB.You were So many laps down.What are you doing up in front bumpdrafting ? Why they give you the license ??? Worst oval racer ever.Not everything is bumpdafting, idiots ... Anyway good race for me, 5th like last year.Congratz to Kapal.He was in front almost all the time.See you all next round.I hope not to se Koreny again
Quote from Fast Jarda :Don't want to say that it wasn't Mr. Korený's fault but don't forget that Car #31 didn't leave him much room. Look from Ramon's vview - He was leaving more room and then it would be OK. To me it's incidnet caused mainly by Mr. Korený. 5s before crash I gave him side bump which threw him off balance definitely but probably it didn't have any eefect to this.

Of course we have to say that those guys who ended on the roof didn't make a lot to "crash safely". That's the 2nd very important thing. For example Rony did well here. If everyone would do the same there won't be any red flag.

You are Czech and support each other but iit was his fault 100%.What do you mean "crash safely" you are the one of the most dangerous oval racers too.If someone doesnt give you way he will be kissing the wall.
kochomoch: As for bumpdrafting and lapped car cooperation, you aren't forbidden to do so, unless you are slowing someone down.

Also we had tracker up for this race, so even if he (or anybody else) was many laps down, he was effectively still racing for position and as you can see on the link below, he actually finished 9th.

http://tracker.ident-racing.net/realisticnascar/
Quote from kochomoch :What do you mean "crash safely"

Step on the brake and slow down when someone see yellow flag signal or crashed cars around?

Quote from kochomoch : you are the one of the most dangerous oval racers too.

Tell me more. Give some reasons to sign off this series. Protest me for everything you find in the replay. I have no problem to accept everything you say. You are hero here. I am the biggest noob everywhere you can go.
well its not like your the greatest driver mankind has ever seen... If you were you would be in F1 no?
Quote from Mustangman759 :well its not like your the greatest driver mankind has ever seen... If you were you would be in F1 no?

When did I say this? Never. I'm only person who does mistakes and I have no problem to accept it. And of course I know about some from this race (ohhh what a suprise!)
Quote from Eclipsed :... Both IRM guys also didn't really lift until crash,they could have an excuse that their view was blocked by other cars.

Quote from Fast Jarda :... Of course we have to say that those guys who ended on the roof didn't make a lot to "crash safely". That's the 2nd very important thing. For example Rony did well here. If everyone would do the same there won't be any red flag.

Easy to say when having the whole history and looking at the replay, but I can assure you I had no way to see that mess from my driving seat before I was in it. I was a pure victim at that time. On the other hand I avoided a lot of other crashes by slowing down in time ... but of courses that's not noticed since nothing happened then ...

And btw. I did not get any laps back, since I didn't find out what button to use to reset my car with, the original LFS mapping is changed in my settings ... never thought I would get to use the reset button ... so I just had to wait for the push car and then limping into pit for repairs.

If I'm to blame on anything, then blame me on my crappy restart at around lap 150, that was really bad from me and I seriously apologize for that, luckily I was the only victim from it.
Quote from Fast Jarda :Step on the brake and slow down when someone see yellow flag signal or crashed cars around?

Tell me more. Give some reasons to sign off this series. Protest me for everything you find in the replay. I have no problem to accept everything you say. You are hero here. I am the biggest noob everywhere you can go.

I react strongly mainly because you defend him. I Know you're friends, but mistakes are mistakes. They must be accepted and corrected next time, not obscured!
Quote from kochomoch :I react strongly mainly because you defend him. I Know you're friends, but mistakes are mistakes. They must be accepted and corrected next time, not obscured!

Quote from Fast Jarda : To me it's incidnet caused mainly by Mr. Korený.

I don't say that it was not his fault. All I say is that there were few other things that could have been done somehow else. Read properly next time.
Good race for me.

Only incident I had was early when following the bumpdrafters. I got loose off turn 3 and had to fling it at the wall to avoid hitting someone. I was just far enough behind on the lap 58 wreck to make it through safely.

I decided to pit on every caution. It payed off at the halfway point when I didn't have to wait long for my fuel, so I took the lead.

Me and Rony just couldn't make up any ground on the front two, so we started to bumpdraft. But as Rony said "canadian connecton + mobile connection = bumpdraft too dangerous...", so it didn't last too long. On the last lap, I managed to get a huge run through turn three and came third.

And congratulations to Kapal for winning the race. From my view he was the fastest all through "speedweeks" and deserved the win.
Quote from Fast Jarda :All I say is that there were few other things that could have been done somehow else. Read properly next time.

such as ?
1) Easy to blame drivers afterwards for not braking or lifting

2) Check my screenshot, no yellow or red yet even though cars are flying

3) Be realistic, someone asked for a $sc as the accident was happening

4) Admins cannot be expected of to throw a yellow in the split second of an accident

5) What the hell is a 'safe crash'

6) Bumpdrafting in a pack of 8 or more drivers on cold tyres is idiotic.

7) The accident happened because of cold tyres and a kid thinking that bumpdrafting at all costs are cool. He also had an unstable connecrtiob, timing out several times, but still atempted bump drafting.

8) The ping jitter, even with drivers having low pings, were awful throughout the race. I have a bad ping, but a stable zero loss low jitter connection, and I nearly timed out once during the race, and lost all packer info during the initial pace car laps.

I am not trying to put blame, it was a huge crash, and all the innocent drivers did their best. I closed my eyes when I started flying, nothing I could do to avois getting onto my roof.
Quote from Jettascuba :1) Easy to blame drivers afterwards for not braking or lifting

2) Check my screenshot, no yellow or red yet even though cars are flying

3) Be realistic, someone asked for a $sc as the accident was happening

4) Admins cannot be expected of to throw a yellow in the split second of an accident

5) What the hell is a 'safe crash'

6) Bumpdrafting in a pack of 8 or more drivers on cold tyres is idiotic.

7) The accident happened because of cold tyres and a kid thinking that bumpdrafting at all costs are cool. He also had an unstable connecrtiob, timing out several times, but still atempted bump drafting.

8) The ping jitter, even with drivers having low pings, were awful throughout the race. I have a bad ping, but a stable zero loss low jitter connection, and I nearly timed out once during the race, and lost all packer info during the initial pace car laps.

I am not trying to put blame, it was a huge crash, and all the innocent drivers did their best. I closed my eyes when I started flying, nothing I could do to avois getting onto my roof.

the admins don't need to throw a yellow in a split second. It doesn't matter if there doesn't show a yellow. If you see cars flying around and crashing in front of you, you lift and try to avoid it. period
Who said anything to the contrary??

Drivers were blamed fore seeing a yellow flag and not respnding appropriateky.
Quote from kochomoch :such as ?

For example your team mate Mr. Angelov - He probably didn't find a brake pedal. Maybe Mr. Korený caused this but also this is not right at all. Even when you see yellow flag 2,5s before crash and you see crashed cars in front of you.
Thanks to all for the race and grats to the guys who made it to the finish, especially on the lead lap. I’m happy to have achieved my first official oval race win, although I didn’t sound like I was in the post-race interview

I did some nice drafting/bumpdrafting with J. Dohnalík, T. Korený, R. Blauwhoff and some others – thanks to those for the help.

Shame about the ‘big one’ – apart of that, it was quite a clean race from my point of view. I was at the front most of the time, so I cannot judge objectively, though.

It’s also a pity that there were only few pairs that could bumpdraft easily, since there was quite an advantage in bumpdrafting over drafting in two.

Anyway, bumpdrafting won’t help much in the next round at the Fern Bay Mini Oval, so hopefully see you there!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG